7

Kalel was sitting in the chair next to me, crying.

"K-Kalel?" My voice was weak, it startled me.

"Y/n!" She squeaked. "You're okay! Y-you're okay..."

"What happened?"

"You got into a car accident. J-Joey he hasn't gotten up yet..."

"W-what? I-is he okay?" My lip started to tremble and my voice was very shaken.

"I-I don't know y/n......I really don't know...." She whispered, wiping tears away. I looked down at my arm, in a bright pink cast, held tight to my body with a sling. My lip felt swollen and there was a pounding in my temples.

"How long have I been....."

"A few hours. I called your mom and Joeys parents. His are coming down as soon as they can. You're mother will be here tomorrow."

"Thank you," I whispered, running my hands over my face. I took a deep breath as Meghan entered the room.

"You're okay," she ran over to my bed. She brushed a piece of hair out of my face. "How are you feeling?"

"My arm hurts, and my face, and my back, and my body,"

"I'm so sorry, do you want me to get you anything?" I shook my head no.

"I-is Joey...."

"I don't know. Ill get a doctor." Meghan ran out and minutes later returned with an older man. He was about 6 feet tall, in green scrubs, had a goatee and a friendly smile.

"Hello wI'm Dr. Seymore. How are you feeling."

"I'm alright.....considering. Can you tell me what happened?"

"From what we know.....Your car started to swerve into oncoming traffic and then it turned back into your lane and hit a pole. No other people were hurt. Joey is it?" I nodded, "He isn't awake yet but his heart rate is fine and breathing is stable. We're doing everything we can."

"Thank you. Can I see h-him,"

"Not for a while. You need that IV in your arm still as the oxygen tube in your nose. Your arm will be in a cast for 12 weeks. It was a spiral fracture, a nasty one too. Try not to move it Ill be back to check on you in a hour," he nodded and left the room.

"Do you want your laptop?" Kalel asked.

"Yes please," she walked around my bed to the other side of the room and I saw all my luggage. "The big one," She opened my biggest suitcase and grabbed my laptop that was right on top. She opened it and set it on my lap. I checked my email and saw I had a unopened message from Airbrush Studios.

"Kalel," I tried to stay calm. "I have an email from Airbrush Studios," I whispered.

"Do you want me to read it?" I nodded yes and turned my laptop towards her. She clicked around. "Congratulations Miss.Y/L/N we are happy to say you have got the job! We will see you here on August 1st at 9am!" She squealed. I smiled but stopped when I felt my lip split open again and I tasted blood. I ran my tongue over the cut and Kalel handed me a tissue I went to grab it with my (hand you write with) arm but it hurt to move. Because it was in a cast for 12 weeks.

"Kalel," I whispered. "My arm is in a cast for 12 weeks. I start my job in a month. I can't draw. I can't design. I can't accept this job."

"Oh y/n," her face dropped, "No no no no you need this. It'll be okay. Oh my god I-I'm so sorry maybe they'll let you-"

"No," I cut her off, "they're going to let me go because I can't fucking work."

"No they're not, ill draw for you, send it it. Say you're sick,"

"Kalel.... I- I don't know I mean-" just then a nurse walked in, checking my IV and giving me some pill.

"Thank you," I murmured before taking a drink of water.

"CODE BLUE CODE BLUE!" Someone screamed and 4 doctors ran down the hall. I looked at Kalel and her eyes were wide.

"Joey," she whispered.

Hahah 2 cliffhangers I'm so mean. But srsly thanks 4 reading love u all please vote and comment (: