27

I wish there was a thinger where you could ban someone from reading ur fanfic. Anyways back to the story

------------------------------------------

JOEYS POV

I crept around the right side of the church, there were hedges blocking the ceremony from my view and I'm sure no one can see me. I peaked around one of the hedges and saw y/n standing off the the side, looking beautiful. She twiddled her thumbs and looked sad. She looked different. A lot different. Maybe it's the weight she lost or the way her skin was much more pale. Or how her eyes lost that sparkle. Her hair, curled, was framed around her face and blew slightly with the breeze. She smiled and I thought she saw me but I followed her gaze and saw she was looking at some tall, emo kid making googley eyes at her. I could hear the Bride and Groom saying their vows and I crept closer to y/n, still on the other side of the hedge. I got fairly close and she was standing far enough away that I'm sure no one would notice if I pulled her away. She shifted on her feet, a little bit closer to me but her attention was fixed on that boy, at that moment I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me, attaching my lips to hers. At first she was startled but then closed her eyed and kissed back.

YOUR POV (a few moment earlier.)

Mason smiled at me again and I tried not to laugh. But then I thought of Joey. And I felt sick. This felt like cheating ever though we weren't together anymore. I couldn't take it, seeing him every day. Id probably get Masons number, move out of the house we have now, maybe live in an apartment for a bit then move back to Minnesota. Maybe work in an office and get married and spend the rest of my life in a rut. I shifted uncomfortably, trying to advert my gaze from Mason when someone pulled me behind the hedge and just as the Abbeys lips touched her husbands, Joeys lips touched mine.

HAHAHAHHAHA IS THIS THE HAPPY ENDING U WANTED?!??!????!? It's not over yet though and whenever I update it gets my writing juices going and I usually update alot more (you can tell) so ill probably update now or not idk. I hope you like it!