18

Today was the day. After almost a month I was allowed to leave. It was a week before the wedding and I was allowed to go home. They were keeping Joey for a couple more days just to see...

I grabbed all my luggage from the Bahamas, with a little help from Kalel and Anthony, and loaded them in the car. They waited in the car as I went back inside to say bye to Joey. His ankle was still wrapped and he had to use crutches to get around. I walked into his room for the last time and saw him sitting on his bed, laptop in hands.

"Hey," I sat down on the chair next to his bed.

"Hi," he shut his laptop and turned his attention to me.

"Um...I'm leaving so I guess I'll se you in a couple days," I murmured, noticing the little white scar on his forehead.

"Bye," he smiled. I don't know why but I expected more of a goodbye. I nodded and got up, slinging my purse over my shoulder I exited his room. About half way down the hall I turned around, he was back on his laptop again. I sighed and walked back outside and got in the car.

"How'd it go?" Kalel asked, turning around in the passenger seat.

"Not much of a goodbye," I murmured, pulling out my phone.

After that scare in the elevator I worked hard to get better. I ate regularly and took my pills too. After I while I wasn't underweight anymore and I could breath regularly. I was put of oxygen first then the in the next couple days I didn't need an IV anymore. I'm still taking the pills though and the panic attacks haven't gotten much better, nor the nightmares. Kalel and I had to go shopping to get me a bridesmaid dress.

________________________

I woke with a start, my body was covered in a cold sweat and the sheets....we're no longer dry. (Not from pee lol from sweat) Another nightmare. I went downstairs to get a drink of water when I passed Joeys room. He had come home today. Every night since I came home I had horrid nightmares through the night. They got worse since I left the hospital. Sometimes I woke up and Kalel was next to me with a glass of water, ready to comfort me. He was sound asleep. I wanted to go in there and lay with him but that would be creepy. I grabbed a glass and filled it up with water. I took some Tylenol PM to help me sleep. The clock on the stove said 3:14am. I walked back upstairs and got back in bed. Kalel and I are going shopping around Noon today. I leave in two days, on Friday, the wedding is on Saturday. I fell back asleep pretty quickly after that and luckily, wasn't woken by another nightmare.

______________________

I came out of the dressing room in another light blue dress. I made a face and Kalel shook her head.

"Too tight," she said.

"I agree," I walked back into the dressing room and had on a knee length, light blue dress with a bow on the side just under the bust. I came out with a smile. Kalel smiled too.

"Love it,"

"How much?" I asked walking over to Kalel and bent down, she read the price, "$35.99,"

"Great I brought $50,"

My Youtube Boyfriend (a Joey Graceffa fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें