3

I stumbled into the hotel room a little bit drunk. I tried to be quiet because I thought Joey might be asleep because its 2:30 in the morning but he was in his phone.

"Hi," he put his phone down.

"Couldn't sleep?"

"No it felt weird not sleeping with you,"

"I'll come to bed after I shower okay?" I smiled knocking into the table. "Woah," I kicked off my heels and went into the bathroom, striping out of my dress and stepping into the tub. I turned on the water and jumped when it was cold. It quickly changed into warm and I did my business, took off my makeup and threw on a tank and some sweat pants. I crawled into bed next to Joey and and drifted off to sleep.

(The next day at lunch)

All of us went out to eat. We were a pretty big group. Joey, Me, Kalel, Anthony, Tanya, Jim, Zoe, Alfie, Elouise, Ian, Melanie, Meghan, Luke and Ingrid. We were in the middle of eating, Ian and Anthony were filming lunchtime with smosh when a girl came up to them and asked for a picture.

"What's your name?" Ian asked handing the phone back.

"Emily and I'm your biggest fan!" She squealed. "Can I.....hug you.....please?"
Ian smiled and gave her a hug, she had the biggest smile on her face when she walked away.

"Five days left. Wow the time flew by." Jim said, taking a bite of his food.

"Ugh don't remind me," Luke groaned.

"We all need to do something.....on the last night. Something....something awesome and fun," Tanya contributed.

"Yes! But what?" Asked Ingrid.

"Hmmm..." Melanie bit her lip. (Does anyone know if Ian and Melanie r still together?)

"What about....." Kalel trailed off.

"We could do something illegal," Alfie smirked.

"Oh yeah right," Zoe hit him on the arm.

"Or something dangerous," I mumbled taking a sip of my drink.

"Someone google it," Meghan giggled.

"That's not such a bad idea," Anthony pulled out his phone.

"It's just hotels and travel tickets," Elouise clicked her phone off.

"I don't know but when someone thinks of an idea, text it to all of us," Joey slipped his phone back into his pocket.