23

YOUR POV

I boarded the plane and was sat next to a young looking guy. I didn't pay much attention to him though. It's not he really tried to talk to me or anything but we did exchange a few awkward glances. I could hear the music pounding through his headphones. I put in mine as well and pushed play. "Proof" by Paramore started to play. I hummed along and pulled out "The Fault in Our Stars" and started to read. It was about a 7 and a half hour flight. I tried not to think of Joey and just focused on getting to the wedding and being there for my sister. I couldn't help but song along, quietly when "Tell Me Im a Wreck" by Every Avenue started to play. After they brought around our meals and i ate it I fell asleep pretty quick after that.

I woke up early and was greeted with a beautiful sunrise coming over the horizon. I yawned and smiled at the boy who was lightly snoring next to me. I turned on my phone and looked through old pictures before an announcement came over the intercom.

"Attention passengers, we will be landing soon, please buckle up and have a great day. Thank you for flying with us,"

*********************************

(The cousins name is Sharyn bc she gave me amazing ideas so yeah)

I waited outside the airport, I needed to get to a bathroom soon, the humidity was going to affect my hair soon. Sharyn pulled up in front of me and I put my suitcase in the back before sliding into the passenger seat.

"Hi," I smiled before reaching over and giving her a hug.

"Hi how are you?! How's Califonia? Minnesota is getting colder," she groaned pulling away from the building.

"Great, it's really nice there."

"What happened to your arm?"

"I got into a car accident,"

"Ohmigosh! Are you alright?"

"Yeah ok fine, just hurts a bit," I lied.

"That's good, at least the pink will some-what go with your dress," Sharyn giggled.

I smiled and she drove me to a hotel we were staying at. I lugged my suitcase inside and we went up to her room. It had two king-sized beds. We went out to lunch and caught up, then drove to my sister Abbeys hotel.