2

.After a while of swimming Kalel and I went on the sand to tan. I was humming along to the tune coming through my earbuds when something blocked my light. I opened my eyes and saw a group of girls standing there.

"Umm hi sorry to bother you but we were just uhh....wondering if we could maybe....please get a picture with you....and Joey and Anthony." She motioned to Kalel and I.

I smiled, "Sure ill get them."

"Oh my god thank you so much." One of them said.

"You're really pretty."

"Thank you!" I blushed and called Joey and Anthony over.

"What's your name?" I asked handing the phone back to the lovely girl.

"Lauren." She replied taking her phone.

"Hi nice to meet you," Joey smiled at one of the girls. "What's your name?"

"Lexi, could I um....get a picture with you?" She asked shyly.

"Of course!"

"Hi I'm Megan," said a girl handing her phone to Kalel.

"And your name?" Anthony asked, placing the phone in the girls hands.

"Melanie," she quietly said.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked after I took the picture with the sweet girl.

"Alessandra," she replied picking up her beach towel from the sand.

"That's a very pretty name," Joey said.

"Eeheheh thanks!" Her face lit up as the girls said goodbye and made their way down the beach.

"They were sweet," I said sitting back down in the chair.

We tanned for a while before the boys asked us to get in the water.

"I am not getting in that water!" Elouise yelled to them.

"I will!" I yelled, getting up and walking towards the shore. Kalel got up and followed me. I dipped my toe in the upcoming wave and the water wasn't that bad. I began to walk in until the water got up to my waist. I shivered and Joey swam over.

"Do not touch me." I hissed.

"Why?" He asked, playing dumb.

"If you splash me or dunk me under I swear to god ill kill you." I growled stepping into the water till' it was just under my bikini top. Joey followed me out.

"How did you afford this ticket?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I just bought it okay?"

"What about your sisters wedding?"

"Well, hopefully if I get the job, I can go."

"Alright,"

"So how was Playlist Live?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Good, really fun. I liked meeting all the fans but I missed you."

"I missed you too. No offense but you looked like shit in your vlogs." I admitted waking closer to him.

"Yeah I felt like shit."

"Ha, you shoulda seen me. I think I put on like 10 pounds."

"Nonsense, you look as beautiful as ever."

"Thanks," I said draping my hands around his neck and placing a sweet kiss on his lips. I pulled away and he picked me up bridal style.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed knowing what he was doing. He dunked me under the water and pulled me back up. I flailed around and kicked away. I flipped him off half-joking and went up to the very shallow water close to the shore and sat down, letting the water wash over my legs. Tanya came and sat next to me.