22

One thing led to another and Cat pushed me up against the wall and pressed her lips to mine. I didn't protest even though my stomach was tightening up more and more every second and I could throw up on her at any time. She put her hands on my face and I felt something cold and pointy. I looked up and saw Cat was wearing a familiar bracelet.

"Where did you get that?" I asked pushing her off.

"From the bathrromm upstairSss," she mumbled. Then I started to get a pounding headache and a sharp ringing echoed in my ears. I grabbed my head, pushing open the gate and stumbling into the front yard.

"You smell really good," I heard someone giggle. I looked around and no one was out here.

"What if I don't want to knock," the same voice whispered in my ear.

"I love you,"

Then all the memories came flashing back in my head like someone downloading them to my brain. Everything from the Bahamas to the little kisses we shared in public.

I pulled up to the house and the girl with the y/c/h was unloading boxes. I opened my car door and saw her fall, I ran over and helped her up. She blushed.

"Hi I'm joey!" I said

"Im y/n." she said with a smile.

"Didn't you move from Minnesota a few years ago?" I asked.

"Yeah with Kalel."

"Oh I'm sorry, are you ok?" I said apologizing,

"Haha yes thanks I'm ok."

"Ok great. Umm could you show me where my room?" I asked

"Sure. I have the extra room upstairs so you have the one downstairs. It had a bathroom. But the walls are a REALLY ugly shade of yellow!" She giggled crinkling my nose.

"YUCK! Gurl im gonna have to paint over that with blue maybe?"I opened the door for her and followed her to his new room.

I gasped snapping back into reality and ran inside. I need to book a flight to Mexico.