5

"Joey I'm scared," I stalled, waiting outside the gate. It was our last night in the Bahamas, we flew back home tomorrow and the big "hoorah" was to break into a water park after hours.

"It's okay, there's no one within miles of here, no one will know." Joey reassured me, slipping through the hole in the metal fence.

"What if we get caught?" I whispered.

"Come on, well be fine,"

I slipped through the hole and joined the others, they were turning on the electricity and water flow for the park. Alfie picked the lock for the mechanical room and Anthony found the power switches.

"Kalel," I whispered, tugging her aside. "I don't know about this,"

"Me neither, I would rather do something more legal."

"I don't wanna be a buzz kill,"

"I don't think we'll get caught though, there's nobody around for miles and it opens at 10 am."

"You're right lets go." Someone brought alcohol. Great. I and everyone else drank a lot. We went on many rides and Luke got so drunk he almost drowned in the lazy river.

"Stop it," I giggled when Joey tugged on my bikini bottoms. We were making out behind the tube rentals.

"Have you ever done it at a water park?" He slurred.

"No, and I don't intend to," I replied, connecting my lips to his again.

"Please, it'll be quick."

"We have to get home soon,"

"But I just love you soooo much, and you look...." He eyed me up and down. I smirked and gave in.

"Fine but just quick." Joey and I were almost finished when I geared a scream.

"POLICE RUN!!" Jim yelled. I scrambled to throw my tshirt and shorts on and I grabbed my swimsuit with one hand and ran, looking back to make sure Joey was coming. I stumbled a bit but made it to the car. The least drunk got into the drivers seat and safely drove us back to the hotel. I was sober enough to get back to the room with Joey. We crashed on the bed and I woke up with a massive headache.

Just a little update before the big shiz happens xx