30

That night, after I congratulated the happy couple once more and said my goodbyes we booked a midnight flight to LA. We stopped back at the hotel to grab my bag and I changed into some jeans and a t-shirt.

_________________________

My head was resting on Joeys shoulder, eyes closed he grabbed my hand and offered a light squeeze and I squeezed back, drifting off to sleep.

_________________________

In the morning Joey woke me up and we exited the plane, we found his car in the parking lot and began our journey back home.

"Hey y/n?" He asked as we began to drive down the road.

"Yes?" I yawned.

"We're pretty serious right?"

"Yeah I guess so, why?"

"Well the house is kinda small for the four of us," at this I picked my head up off the seat and looked at him, interested at what he was getting at. "And I wondered if maybe you wanted to get an apartment with me?" He mumbled, nervously.

"I would absolutely want nothing more," I beamed pecking his cheek.

__________________________

When we got home Kalel and Anthony freaked out. Apparently Joey hadn't told them where he went or even that he remembered. He sat on the couch and started explaining to them while I went in the kitchen to get a glass of water. He explained to me on the plane rode back. Kalel followed me, holding Pip the new kitten.

"How was the wedding and I'm so happy he remembers!"

"Magical," I breathed, stroking Pips head with my finger. "Uh, Kalel?"

"Yes?"

"I know we're best friends and have lived together for a long time but I was wondering if you cared if Joey a I got an apartment together?" I asked

"Y/n that would be awesome!" She squealed pulling me into a hug, being careful of Pip and my arm. "Can I go tell Anthony?"

"Go for it!" I giggled as Joey passed her on her way out of the kitchen she smiled at him and gave him a hug. I hoisted myself onto the counter and he walked over, placing his lips on my forehead.

"Did that happen in the accident?" He asked referring to my arm.

"Yup aren't you proud it your fault," I joked.

"Very proud," he joked, "Mind if I sign it?" He asked and I looked down at the casts and all the other signatures.

"Go for it," and with that he gently grabbed my arm and signed

'Property of Joseph Michael Graceffa'