20. Memory Jogging

Joeys POV

Dinner was weird. Everyone was happy to see me out of the hospital but they kept talking about the Bahamas and little inside jokes that I didn't know. Have you ever had the feeling when you forget what you're about to say? Like it completely leaves your mind and no matter what you can't remember? That's how I feel but I wasn't about to say anything. There's an emptiness inside me and I don't know what. After dinner Anthony, Kalel and I all drove back home and y/n was already asleep.

Y/c= your color

H= hair

E= eyes

I had vivid dreams about a girl with y/c/h hair. She was laughing, then stopped and tilted her head at me.

"What?" She asked, blushing.

There was another where she was crying, her y/c/e eyes were red and cloudy. I don't know why but in the dream I pulled her close to me and hoped she would stop crying soon.

I remember her in a stunning dress, her hair curled as she skipped down the stairs, pecking me cheek.

"Ready to go?" She asked slipping on a pair of heels.

The last one I had was the girl and I on the roof. We were in bathing suits for some odd reason. We laughed and started yelling out to the sky and laughing. We slipped back inside the window and I was standing in water, on a beach, staring at the girl who was on the shore. I started running to her and she ran to me, I picked her up and spun her around but when I put her down we were standing in an airport, her eyes were teary and cloudy again. She began to laugh a bit and wipe the tears away. I hugged her one last time and turned around, I was facing the girl again but outside, in front of my house. I helped her up and she blushed, muttering something and then showing me inside. When I enters the door of the house I woke up, wondering what that was.

Prolly another update coming idk though