8

"K-Kalel.... what's going on?" I cried.

"Stay here....I-ill go see....." She ran down the hall. I buried my face in my one hand and my stomach tightened up. I tried to take a deep breath but couldn't. I started to feel weak and lightheaded. My chest was pounding and I couldn't hold it together. I got really warm and the room started spinning I couldn't breath and the last thing I saw was the doctor running into the room.

*h*o*l*y*s*h*i*t*

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Kalel, Anthoy, Meghan, Luke and Ingrid sitting around me bed.

"Y/n!" Ingrid gasped.

"What happened?" I groggily said. Happy I can take a full breath.

"You had a panic attack and passed out," Kalel murmured.

"Is Joey okay?" I quickly said.

"He's fine, but still unconscious." Anthony mumbled.

"What happened? Why was everyone running?"

"He stopped breathing. But he's okay now!" Meghan quickly finished.

"Melanie and Ian just got off their flight. They'll be here soon," Luke told me.

"They don't have to come..." I trailed off.

"They wanted too." Kalel smiled.

"O-okay,"

"The doctor said when you wake up, you should eat," Ingrid placed a tray of hospital food on my lap.

"Thanks," I gave a weak smile, not used to eating with my other hand. "When can I see Joey?" I asked, swallowing a bite of bland mashed potatoes.

"You're still not stable yet, maybe in a few hours?" Meghan shrugged. I nodded solemnly. I finished the rest of the food and everyone but Kalel left.

"W-what did you see....when you went in the hall?" I stammered out.

"Y/n," she whispered.

"Tell me."

"I don't wanna think about it,"

"Please...." I whispered, "Tell me everything is going to be okay,"

"I can't promise you that,"

*o*m*g*s*a*d*

"Miss y/l/n?" The doctor appeared in my doorway. Earlier, the nurses took out my IV and I could sit up in my bed. The oxygen tube was taken out too.

I looked up, hopefully.

"You can see him now," I grabbed Kalels hand and she helped me up. My legs were soar and I was a little shakey. We followed the doctor down the hall to Joeys room. He was bruised and his foot was in a cast. He had a black eye and many cuts on his face. He was still unconscious.

"H-how did the accident happen?" I whispered, wiping away the tears.

"We're not sure but there were remains of a broken camera. Do you know what would have happened?"

"N-no," I lied.

"Okay ill leave you," he walked out of the room.

"Why did you lie?" Kalel gasped.

"I don't want Joey to get in trouble." Joey was vlogging while driving, swerved and swerved again to avoid getting hit.