21

This chapter is dedicated to Sharyn! without your ideas i wouldve never been able to continue the story! Thanks!!! Follow her @AYOOitsSharyn

YOUR POV

Kalel drove me to the airport and said goodbye. I wet trough security and boarded the plane, ready to get this over with.

JOEYS POV

Luke threw me a party for getting out of the hospital. It was for y/n too but it was a surprise party and he didn't know she was already gone. He threw t at my house while Anthony was filming and Kalel drove y/n to the airport. Cat took me shopping while he set up. I came home and Luke, Ingrid, Whitney, Sawyer, Shane, Lisa, Meghan, Anna, Ray, Ian, Melanie, Anthony and Kalel all jumped up and yelled surprise. Kalel and Anthony got back in time to celebrate but they didn't know it was being planned. Everyone congratulated me and told me they knew I would get better.

As the party continued, the music blare from inside the house and out. Many foods and drinks were served.

I didn't mean to but I got piss drunk. I was having fun though and ready to get things back to normal. I was standing outside by one o the many tables with snacks. Cat came over holding a cup, she took a big drink of whatever concoction was in it.

"Hi Joey," she said, twirling a piece of hair around her finger. There was a tugging feeling at my stomach, probably just alcohol.

"Hi," I shrugged.

"Are you having fuuun?" She slurred, also drunk.

"Yeah, I really glad....Luke threw uh this,"

"Me tooo!" She squealed. "Ya know Joey, I've always liked you and now that that slut y/n is out of the picture, you're all mine," she whispered. More pulling in my stomach. Was Cat the girl from my dreams?

(Another update coming upppppp)