Chapter 1

Kirstie POV

'I'm invincible

I'm unbreakable

I'm a diamond cut to last

I'm unstoppable

I'm a hero

Like a phoenix from the ash

Oh-ah, oh-ah, oh-ah-ooh

Invinc-

I quickly turn off my alarm and sit up. First day of my new school, yay. Note sarcasm. Mind as well get up now. I walk to my closet and grab a white pair of shorts, a blue tank top, and some white wedges. Once I am dressed I brush my brown hair out and leave it down in natural waves, my make up is simple winged eyeliner and mascara. Just as I put on some bracelets I hear some one knocking on my door. "Come in!" I yell and see my mom walk in. "Hey sweetie are you ready for your first day/ last day of high school?" I nod. "I can't wait it's my senior year and I get a fresh start." She gives me a sad smile and hugs me. "Well since I was out of town for your birthday and all of summer I got you something." "Mom you didn't have to get me anything." "Of course I did. Now come on." I grab my phone and backpack before following my mom outside. She leads me to the garage and starts jumping around a turquoise Ferrari.

 She leads me to the garage and starts jumping around a turquoise Ferrari

I gasp and turn to my mom. "It's beautiful! I love it. Thank you." I run over to her and pull her into a tight hug. "Your welcome now here's the key. You better get to school early." I take the key and kiss her cheek before getting in and driving off. You're probably wondering how my mom could afforded this car. Well my Mom is a famous fashion designer. We don't like to put it out there but every once in a while we will buy something nice.

I pull up at the school and park near the front. I get out and hear a few whistles, I duck my head down and walk to the school office. I see a nice looking lady at the desk and walk to her. "Hi I'm here for my schedule. Kirstin Maldonado." "Ah, yes Ms. Kirstin. Here is schedule just wait right here and I'll have some one come show you around." I take the piece of paper. "Alright, thank you." I stand there a few minutes till 2 guys come in. One is a tall blonde with blue eyes and the other is a shorter guy with brown hair and eyes. "Hey, Mrs. Smith, you called us?" The tall blonde says. "Yes, I need you to Kirstin here around the school." She says pointing to me. I give a half smile and wave at them. "Sure, come on Kirstin lets go." I follow them outside the office and they stop. "So my name is Scott and this is my boyfriend Mitch." The blonde says. "Well, you already know I'm Kirstin but I go by Kirstie." "Awesome. So what is your first class?" Mitch asks. I look at the paper. "Umm, Math first." "Cool, we have that first also. Come on we'll take you to your locker."

After we go get my books and stuff they take me to class. Just before we walk into the class I see some guy being pushed around and thrown to the floor. Before I can think twice about it I run over and push the group off the guy in the floor. "Hey, leave him alone." I yell. "Why should I, hmm?" The guy asks getting in my face. I take a small step back and he smirks. "Not so bold are we now." By now Scott and Mitch have walked over and are standing behind me. "Just leave him alone man." Scott says. The guy looks at Scott then back at me. "Whatever, he's not worth it." The group walks off and I help the guy that was in the floor up. "Are you ok?" The guy nods. "My name I'd Kirstie, what's yours?" "Avi." He says in a deep voice. "Well it was nice to meet you but I can't be late on my first day of school. I start to walk off when I hear him say thank you. I look back at him and smile before fully going into the class.

📚Lunch📚
The bell rings and Mitch,Scott, and I walk to the cafeteria. Halfway there I see Avi walking by himself. "Hey guys I'll meet you in the cafeteria." They nod and I walk over to Avi. "Hey Avi." He looks up suprise that I am talking to him. "Oh, Hey Kirstie." He says then looks back down. "So I was wondering if you wanted to sit with my friends and I." He shrugs. "Sure, why not." "Ok, awesome." I link my arm with his then drag him with me. Once I get in the cafeteria I hear whispers. "Why is she friends with a weirdo like him." I roll my eyes and keep walking. It doesn't take long for Avi to notice the whispers because he let's go of my arms and nervously puts his hands in his pockets. I sigh and get my food before sitting down.

After school.
I pull up at home and see that my Mom isn't home. I let out sigh and walk in. I take my bag up to my room and begin doing homework. I must have dozed off because the last thing I Remimber is my phone buzzing.