Chapter 12

So I'm not going to do the songs in order of when they were on the song off.

Kirstie POV

So for week 2 we decided to preform 'Video killed the radio star'. "Are you guys ready?" I say while jumping around backstage. They all laugh and nod. "Up next we have Pentatonix." The host announces. I quickly kiss Avi before grabbing my mic and heading on stage. 

We listen to the judges then run off stage. "That was awesome!" I squeal and jump around. "Kit, how much coffee did you have?" Kevin asks while leaning my towards the green room. I shrug. "Like 3 or 4 cups. But over the course of the day because I spent most of last night learning the last bit of the song, plus studying some school." I say. "So how much sleep did you get?" Kevin asks. I can tell he's figuring something out in his head. "Ummm.......... maybe 4." "How did you get so little? I walked in to check on you before I fell asleep and you were out." Avi says. "I slept for those hours then woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. But I'm fine, see I'm not tired.  I'm use to not being able to sleep." I say vaguely not wanting them to know why I woke up. Kevin sighs. "Ok, but please get some sleep tonight. It's not healthy to be doing so much on little sleep." I nod. "I will, I promise." I give them a smile before turning to the screen to watch HomeFree preform.

They run back and sit next to us. "That was amazing! Tim your low notes were awesome." Avi says. "Thanks." We all sit around the green room and wait. While waiting I lay my head on Avi's shoulder. "You ok Kit?" He asks. I nod. "Lack of sleep is catching up to me." He kisses my forehead. "We can leave soon. In fact the last group just finished." I nod and sit up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright everyone go line up on stage." One of the crew guys says.  We do ask we're told and wait for the judges decision. "And the group going home tonight is....... Urban Method." Again we walk off stage so they can sing their final song. "Do yall want to go get some dinner?" Chris asks. The guys look at me and I shrug. "I think we're just going to head to the hotel. Kirstie had a rough night last night." Avi says. "Ok, well we'll see yall tomorrow." Austin says. I give them all a hug before we head to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we get back to the hotel I head to get a shower. When I get out I see Avi laying on my bed. I walk over and curl up against his side.  "So what woke you up last night and don't say nothing I know you." I sigh. "I had a nightmare about Jeremy." I mumble. "Why didn't you come get me?" I shrug and set my head on his chest. "I didn't want to seem weak." He sits up causing me too. "You would never seem weak. We all have our nightmares and I want you to come to me if something is wrong, ok?" I nod and he kisses me. "I love you." I look right into his eyes. "I love you too." I kiss him one more time and we lay down. "You know that's the first time we said I love you." I say while yawning. "It sure was. Now get some sleep." I nod and close my eyes. It doesn't take long at all until I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am SO sorry its short, I just couldn't think of anything else to put in this chapter. Hope yall like it!

Love yall💚

Hannah