Chapter 8

"Well umm..." I look over at Avi for help. "I was over at her house to help with home work and we got talking." I nod. That was the truth for the most part. "So was it like 'will you go out with me' or more of a heart to heart moment?" Tori asks. I shrug. "I guess it was more heart to heart. What ever it was I'm glad it happened." I say while looking up at Avi. He puts his arm around and I lean into him. "Ok I have one more question." Scott says. "How do you know that Jeremy guy. And why did he leave a bruise on your arm?" I let out a shaky sigh. "Well, I knew Jeremy from my old school. We use to date, at first it was a great relationship then he became abusive. One day he did some stuff and get me pregnant." They all gasp. "You have a kid?" Scott asks. I shake my head. "Please tell me you didn't terminate the pregnancy." Esther says. "Gosh no. I could never do that. I put him up for adoption." I say while letting a tear go down my cheek. "But, Jeremy left me once I told him about being pregnant. Not long after that the whole school found out and made fun of me. I lost all my friends, I was depressed. So when my mom found out she pulled me out of school and homeschooled me. After the baby, James, was born and adopted we moved here. He would be around 3 months. His mom sent me a picture the other day." I pull out my phone and show them the picture I sent Avi. "Aww, he's a cutie!" Mitch squeals. I smile and put my phone back up. While letting a sigh, I stand up. "I'm going to go change. I'll be right back." They nod and I walk off to the bathroom with my pajamas.

I put on a red tank top and my Captain America sweatpants, I also throw my hair in a bun before taking out my contacts and slipping my glasses on. I also wash my make up, before walking back into the living room. I sit back down next to Avi. He puts his arm over my shoulder and I lean into his side. "Alright, lets talk about the Sing off. Should we do it?" Kevin asks. "I personally think it would be fun. I mean the teacher said we sounded amazing and that was without any practice. Imagine what we would sound like if we really practiced." I say. I feel Avi nod. "Yeah, I think we should also. It would be an amazing experience even if we don't win. " Avi says. "Let's do it!" Scott and Mitch yell at the same time. We all burst out laughing. "So what about the fall dance. What are we going to sing? What are we going to wear?" I ask. "Well lets go with red since that's the color of the dress you already bought." Mitch says." About the dress. Well I had to get my mom to make me a new one." Mitch gasps. "What did you do?" "Well. my mom agreed to dog sit for a friend and I didn't know it so when I got home for school today I found my dress ripped to shreds. But it's fine. My mom made it the same color, but that's all I know she said it's suppose to be a surprise." I explain. Mitch nods. "Ok, so red it is." I nod and so does everyone else. "So what song?" "Ooh, what about we do 'Telephone' 'Someone I use to know' and 'Need your love'." I suggest. "There perfect for yall." Esther says. I smile and let out a yawn. "Well I'm going to crash. See yall in the morning." I say while climbing onto the couch. "Night beautiful." Avi says while kissing my forehead. I smile and close my eyes slowly drifting to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short, it should pick up soon. Hope yall like it!

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love yall💚

Hannah