Chapter 3

"Ok times u-" We both freeze.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I turn around and see everyone starring wide eyed at Avi and I. "Oh, umm hey guys." I say nervously. I see Esther smirk at Avi then they all walk away. "I'm so sorry Kirstie. You probably hate me. I should just go." He runs out the of the bedrom then the front door. "Avi wait!" I run after him but lose him when he rounds the corner at the end of the street. I let out a sigh and walk back to Tori's. "Hey where's Avi." Esther asks when I sit down. I shrug. "He ran outside and I lost him down the street." She nods and we continue our game. After about an hour Mitch, Scott, and Kevin leave. "Hey why don't you and Tori come stay at my house tonight. Yall can borrow some clothes and I'll bring you to school in the morning." I say. They both agree and we get in my car. When we pull up in the drive way my mom's car is missing, she must be on a business trip. "Come on guys my rooms on the top floor. We run up the stairs. When we walk in I hear Tori gasp. Esther has already seen my room so it doesn't suprise her. My room is all white with pinks, purples, and reds everywhere. "Wait right here and I'll get some sleep clothes for yall. I run to my closet and grab 3 pairs of shorts and some tank tops. We all change then sit in a circle on my bed. "Ok girl talk. Let's get to know each other better, especially you Kirstie." Tori says. "I'll go first. What do yall want to know?" Esther asks. "When's your birthday, favorite color, and who do you like." I tell her. "Ok my birthday is June 9th, my favorite color is red, and I like Matt." She says the last part quietly. "What was the Esther I couldn't here you?" I say. "I said I like Matt." She says a little louder and Tori gasps. "I knew it! You two would be so cute." Esther rolls her eyes. "Ok your turn Tori, same stuff." "Ok my birthday is December 14th, my favorite color sky blue, and I kinda like Kevin." This time Esther squeals. I ship it. I can see it now Kori." I burst out laughing and Tori blushes. "Your turn Kirstie." Tori says in a sing song voice. "Ok my birthday is May 16, my favorite color is turquoise, and honestly I don't really like anyone." I tell them. They both look at me like they don't believe me. "Then what was that kiss with Avi, and don't say nothing." Tori says. I shrug and let out a sigh. "I mean he's a great guy, but I just met him this morning and right now I'm just not ready for a relationship." I say thinking about my past boyfriend. I shutter at the thought of him. I change the subject by looking at my phone, 12:30. "We should probably get some sleep it's past mid night and we have school in the morning." They nod and we all lay across my giant room.
In the morning
I wake up to my alarm clock and I quickly turn it off. "Guy I'm going to get a shower. Pick what ever you want from my closet." They all groan and I get in the shower.

When I walk back into the room fully dressed I see Esther and Tori walk out of the closet with their clothes on.

Esther is wearing some slightly ripped jeans, and mint crop top, and grey boots with a heel.

Tori has on ripped shorts, a gold sequence tank top, and some sandles.

I have on ripped jeans, a teal anchor tank top, and sandles.

"I have to say girls, we look hot." Esther says while laughing. I nod. "Come on we can stop by Starbucks on the way." I grab my bag, phone, and keys before we run outside. "Shotgun." Tori yells. I roll my eyes and hop in.
I pull up at the drive thru and tell them my order. At the window I pay and the cashier wink at me I blush and pull off. When I look at my cup I see he wrote his number on my cup. "Look at you Kirstie already getting numbers." Esther says messing with me. I laugh and pull up at the school. I see Esther barely out of the car and some guy walks up and puts his arm around her shoulder. "Kirstie this is Matt, my best friend/ idiot." Esther says while I shake his hand. "That hurt Es." He says while placing his hand over his chest. I take a good look at him. He has shaggy dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes, and some muscle.

I can see why Esther likes him

I can see why Esther likes him. "Sorry but the truth hurts." I laugh at the 2 of them. "I'm going to go find Scott and Mitch see you later." They wave and I walk towards my locker. Just before I walk in the door I see Avi sitting by the door. "Hey Avi." I say while sitting down by him. "Hey Kirstie." There's a ackward silence until he talks agian. "Look about last night, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. We just meet, but I couldn't help my-." I cut him off. "Avi it's ok, I promise I'm not mad." He lets out a breath. "Ok good. I really want to be friends with you but I thought I destroyed my chances." I shake my head. "Nope we're still friends. Which means your stuck with me now." He laugh and I swear it is the best laugh I have ever heard. Stop Kirstie don't think like that. Just then I hear the bell ring. We both get up and before I can say anything he kisses my cheek. "See you later friend." He says and runs inside.