Chapter 13

A week later

Kirstie POV

For the past week Avi has been laying with me while I sleep and I haven't  had any more nightmares.

"Psst Kit *poke  Kitty!!" I open my eyes and see Avi looking down at me. "Yes?" I ask while yawning. "Just letting you know be ready by 5 this afternoon. I'm taking you out." I tiredly nod and close my eyes again. I hear him laugh before kissing my forehead. "I'll see you when you wake back up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit up in bed again and see it is 9:30, I roll out of bed and walk into the living room area. "Hey guys." "Morning sleeping beauty." Scott says from the couch. I look around and notice Avi isn't in here. "Where's Avi?" I ask while pouring myself a cup of coffee. "He said something about getting ready for a date." Mitch says while wiggling her eye brows. I roll my eyes and sit down. "So who do you think is going to go home tomorrow?" I ask. I see all of them shrug.

For the next few hours we sit around and watch TV until I decide to get ready. I stand up and head to shower. When I get out I go to walk to my bags when something sitting on my bed catches my eyes. There is a silver box sitting on my bed. I look at it and see a note under the corner of it.

'See you at 5. I love you. -Avi' 

I smile and open the box to find a beautiful black lace dress with a floral skirt.

I quickly put it on and match it with some black heels I brought. I look at my phone and see it is 3:30 so I plug in my curling wand in, in the living room. "Mitchie, will you curl my hair?" I ask. He nods. "Scott go sit over there and Kirstie sit here. Let mama work her magic." I laugh and take a seat on the couch in front of him. "So we doing tight curls or lose?" Mitch asks while parting my hair.  "Some where in between." "Ok." He starts to work on my hair and I play on my phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Die you evil pigs!" I yell while playing Angry birds. Scott starts to laugh and I look up. "Ok 1 you are way to violent when it comes to that game and 2 I'm done." I stand up. "Thanks Mitchie. Love you." I unplug the curler and head back to my room to do my make up. I look at my phone one more time and see I have 15 minutes to do my make up. "Ok I can do this." I say to myself before starting. I do winged eye liner. smoky eyes, mascara, and pink lip gloss. As soon as I'm done there is a knock on my room door. I grab my small purse and open the door to find Avi in black pant and a white button down with a single rose in his hand. "You look amazing Kit." I blush. "Thank you." He holds out his hand and I take it. "Where are we going?" I ask, he just smiles and keeps walking.

We end up walking to a park. He stops and turns to my. "Don't hate me, but I'm blind folding you." I nod and turn around. Once I have the blind fold on he takes my hand and leads me. Thankfully not letting me trip or hit anything."Alright ready?" I nod and he takes the blind fold off. I gasp at what I see in front of me. He has a tent set up with fairy lights around it.

"Do you like it?" I shake my head and he losses his smile

"Do you like it?" I shake my head and he losses his smile. "I love it!" I say while hugging him. He laughs and we go sit down. "Would you like some pasta?" I nod. He hand me a plate and I take a bite. "This is delicious." He nods. "We have Olive garden to thank for that." I laugh and take another bite.

After we eat he takes my hand and stands up. "Would you care to dance?" I laugh. "We don't have any music." He pulls out his phone and 'I won't give up' starts playing.

I smile and take his hand. He spins us around and I just lay my head on his chest.

"You know I love you, right?" He asks. I look up and nod. "I do and I love you too." "Good because I want to give you something." "Ok." He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a small little. I look at him wide eyed and he laughs. "Don't worry this is not a proposal. Well not a marriage proposal anyways." He opens the box and there is a simple ring.

" He opens the box and there is a simple ring

"This is a promise ring. I promise that my love for you and that no matter what gets thrown in our way I'll be with you. And I know we've only been dating for a little over a month I know for a fact that I love you. So umm will you accept this ring?" By now I'm in tears. I nod and pull him in for a kiss. "I love you too." I say. He slide the ring on my finger and my smile widens. "So now that, that nerve wracking event is over I have one more suprise for you." He says before taking my hand and leading down the road.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Avi where are we?" "You'll see." He knock on a door and when I open I am shocked at who I see standing there.
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope yall liked it!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love yall 💚
Hannah