Chapter 6

The next morning

I get dressed putting on some shorts with lace at the bottom, a blue tank top, and my sandals. For accessories I put on a headband with flowers and a necklace.

Downstairs I see my mom looking over paperwork. "Hey mom." I say while grabbing my bag. "Hey baby. Have a good day at school." "I will." I say while kissing her cheek, before running out the door.
At school
I walk through the door and am met with a squealing Mitch. "Kirstie look at this look at it. Do you know what this is for?" He asks while shoving a poster in my face. I take the poster and see it is for the schools fall dance in two weeks. "We have to get you a dress!" He yells in my face. Just them Scott comes over to pull Mitch out of my face. "Why? I didn't plan on going to it." I say and he looks at me like I just killed a puppy in front of him. "Honey, you are going weither you like it or not." He says getting in my face. I nod scared of what will happen if I dont. He immediately smiles. "Awsome we'll go dress shopping after school." He says while skipping off. I chuckle and head to class.
📚📚📚📚After School📚📚📚📚📚

"KIRSTIE! Don't you run away." Mitch yells while chasing me to the parking lot. Near my car I see Avi. "Don't let him get me!" I yell while hiding behind Avi. He laughs. "Mitch she's over here." He yells while I glare. "You trader." Before I can run away Scott comes up behind me and grabs me. "Got you, now you have to come." I roll my eyes. "Please don't make me." "Sorry but it's happening." I let out a defeated sigh. "Fine, but if I go then the traitor over there has to come." I say while pointing at Avi. "What, why do I have to come? " "Because your the reason they got me." "Fineeee." I smile at my small victory.

👗👗👗👗At the mall👗👗👗👗

"Guys why are you making me do this. It's not like I'm going with anyone." I say as I walk out of the dressing room. This is the 4th dress I've tried on and it's the only one I like so far. It's bright red with see through material that has gems on it.

They all gasp

They all gasp. "Kirst I think that's the one!" Mitch yells. I roll my eyes. "You do realize this is one of my mom's dresses. We could have just gone to my house and looked at her dresses." "Where's the fun in that." He says sassily. I roll my eyes. "I'm going to get this one." I say while going to change. When I come out I find only Avi. "Where did Mitch and Scott go?" "I think they went to Aeropostale." I nod and pay for my clothes. "Come on they have their own car lets go to my place." We both get in my car and head to the house.

We pull up in my drive way and run up to my room. I go put my dress in my closet, when I come back out Avi is laying across my bed. I sit next to him and smile. "What do you want to do?" I shrug. "Want to........Hm, I can't think of anything." I say. He sits up and chuckles. We both look up and each other and stare into the others eyes. Before I know what's happening he kisses me. For two people not dating we sure do kiss alot. He pulls back and looks at me. "Avi, what are we?" I ask and he let's out a sigh. "I don't know. I like you, alot, but we are such good friends I don't want anything to happen." He says while playing with his hands. "I love you to Avi. Maybe we could see what happens." I suggest quietly. His head shots uo. "Really?" I nod. "I don't see why not." "Well then in that case, Kirstin Maldonado will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes, I will be your girlfriend Avriel Kaplan." He pulls me into a hug, then lets out a cheer. Just then I hear a knock in my door. Avi and I go downstairs. When I open the door I find my ex boyfriend..................... Jeremy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys sorry for not updating in awhile. I'm trying to update alot more. I also wanted to to let yall know that even though I am a HUGE Kavi shipper I have nothing against Jeremy and Kirstie's relationship. In fact I think they are the cutest couple ever.
That is it.

Don't forget to comment and vote.

Love yall 💚

Hannah