Chapter 11

Avi POV (Surprise!)

After three long days of practicing its time to preform. "Good luck babe." I kiss Kirstie real quick and get into place. "Next up we have Pentatonix singing E.T by Katy Perry." That's our signal and we walk onto the stage.

You're an alien
Your touch, so foreign
It's supernatural
Extraterrestrial

You're so hypnotizing
Could it be the devil
Could it be an angel
You're touch magnetizing
Feels like I am floating

You're from a whole other world
A different dimension
You open my eyes
And I'm ready to go
Beam me into the light

Kiss me k-k-kiss me
Inject me with your poison
Fill me with your poison

Take me t-t-take me
Wanna be your victim
Ready for abduction

Oh you're an alien
You're touch, so foreign
It's supernatural
Extra terrestrial

This is transcendental
On another level
Oh you're my lucky star
Wanna walk on your wave length
And be there when you vibrate
For you I'd risk it all

Ah kiss me k-k-kiss me
Inject me with your lovin
Fill me with your poison

Take me t-t-take me
Wanna be your victim
Ready for abduction

You're an alien
Your touch so foreign
It's supernatural
Extra-terrestrial-al-al-al-al

Once the judges finish talking we walk off stage and head to the green room. "Yall did great!" Austin says. "Thanks." Kirstie says. Just then I hear someone laugh behind us. I turn around and see AcoUstiKats. "What do you want Jeremy?" Kirstie asks. "Nothing. I just think it's funny that yall think yall did good." I roll my eyes. "Leave us alone, Jeremy." Kirstie says. "Now why would I do that? In fact I think I'm going to hang around for a little while." He takes a seat right next to where we are.

"So where is my child?" Jeremy asks like it's nothing. "With his mom." Kirstie shoots at him. I put my arm around her and pull her into my lap. "I should have known you'd give up the little brat, your not fit to be a mom anyways." He says while standing up. "Have fun with your pathetic little life." With that he walks out to go preform. I look up at Kirstie and see she has no emotions on her face, she just watches the little screen that shows what's happening on stage.

"Woah." Mitch says while looking at me. I nod. "Woah, is right." "They're good." Kevin says. Just then they come back in. "And that there is how it is done." Jeremy says with a smirk on his face. I roll my eyes. "Yeah I guess that was ok. But let the professional show you how its done." Tim says while Home free walks out.

Baby you a song

You make me wanna roll my windows down and cruise

Hey baby