Chapter 2

I wake up to the sound of people talking. I open my eyes and see Scott, Mitch, and a random girl and guy. I sit up and look at them. "What are you doing here? How do you even know where I live?" I almost yell. They jump and look up from their phones. "Oh hey Kirstie. We came to see if you wanted to hang out." Mitch says "Ok, that still doesn't tell me how you found out where I live." "Oh, we kept calling your phone and your mom picked it up and told us how to get here, and might I say your house is amazing." Scott tells me. "Oh, ok. Who are these 2 people." I ask. "This is Esther and Kevin." Scott says while pointing to a girl with long brown hair and glasses and a guy with dark skin and a kind look on his face. I smile and they smile back. "So what do yall want to do?" They shrug. "How about we go look around town. I haven't had the chance since I moved here." "Or we could go to a party. My friend Tori is having on." Kevin suggest. "Yeah 'friend'." Mitch says wiggling his eyebrows at Kevin. I laugh. "Sure let me go get ready come on Esther you can borrow a dress." She smiles and follows me into my closet.

I pick out a simple black dress with mint green heels and a black choker that has a little gem on it. Esther chose a grey long sleeved top sequence skirt dress, with silver pumps, and dangly diamond earrings. We both leave our hair down and walk out to the guys. "Yall look great!" Mitch squeals. "Thanks Mitch." I say. "Come on lets go. Esther and I are riding in my car!" Yell grabbing my phone, keys, and Esther's hand. I hear the guys yelling that they want to ride in my car but I laugh and tell them no.

I follow the guys and Esther and I talk. "Can I ask you something Esther?" "Sure." "How come none of yall said anything about my house or the fact my room is like its own apartment. I mean believe I'm glad yall did ask questions but still my last group of friends was always asking about it or if they could have money." I see Esther shrug from the corner of my eye. "It really doesn't matter what your house looks like we are your friends because your a great girl." I smile. "Thanks." Just then her phone beeps and she looks at it. "Hey can we stop by and pick up my brother." "Sure just tell me where to go."

A few minutes later we pull up at a good sized house. "Just wait right here and I'll go get him." She gets out and runs in. A few minutes later she runs out with the last person I expected....... Avi They climb in and I smile. "Hey Avi." I say smiling at him through the mirror. "Hey, Kirstie. Thanks for coming to pick me up." "It was no problem." I back out. "I didn't know you two knew each other." Esther says. I nod. "Yeah, I met him this morning." "Oh." We drive for a little while longer, Esther telling me where to go, and end up at Tori's. Esther jumps out and runs inside while Avi and I walk in together. We stay quiet at first then I break the silence. "I didn't take you as one to come to parties." He shrugs. "I'm not, but Esther made me come." "She told me you were wanting to come." He shakes his. "What about you. I didn't take you as one for parties." "I'm not either but I wanted a way to make some new friends." We walk into the house and I see just my friends and a few others. "Hey guys, welcome." A girl with supper curly blonde hair says. "I'm Tori." I smile and wave at her then walk over to Mitch and Scott with Avi following me. "Hey Avi." Scott says. He shyly waves. "Alright get in a circle lets play truth or dare." Tori yells. We all sit down. "Alright I'm going first, because lets all face it. I'm queen." Mitch says. We all nod and he looks around the circle. "Kirstie Truth or Dare?" I think about it. There are so many things from my past I want to hide. "Dare." I see him smirk. "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Avi." I roll my eyes and get up and so does Avi. We walk into the bed room downstairs and I sit on the bed. He comes over and sits by me looking nervous. "Don't worry we don't have to do anything." I say and he nods. "So tell me about yourself." I say. "There's not to much my name is Avi Kaplan I have an older sister, Esther. I have lived here my whole life and I sing." My eyes light up. "You sing! You'll have to sing for me one day." He shrugs. "I don't know I don't sing in front of people. People at school make fun of me because I sing." "That's horrible." I look up at him and for the first time I notice how beautiful his green eyes are. "Don't hate me for saying this but you look beautiful right now." He tells me. I blush and try to hide my face. "Thank you." "Don't hide your face it's cute when you blush." This makes me blush harder. We sit there a few more minutes starring into each other's eyes. Before I know what is happening his lips are on mine and I don't care."
"Ok times u-." We both freeze.