Epilouge

2 years later
Kirstie POV
I watching in the mirror as Esther clips my hair back. Today is the day I become Kirstie Kaplan. We ended up putting the wedding off so long because right after graduation we started working on our record deal. Now 2 years later we have 2 albums out and tons of YouTube videos. "Done!" Esther cheers. "All that's left is you veil. So stand up." I do as she says and she pin my veil in with a blue and silver hair comb. It was my great grandmothers that she wore in her wedding. "Thanks Essy. Now go get ready." I tell her while pushing her into the bathroom. My bridesmaids are Tori, the girl from graduation, Nichole, and a friend from the studio, Kate. Turns out that Nichole ended up being our makeup artist for performance and interviews. My maid of honor is of course Esther. All of them are wearing long maroon dresses with sunflower head pieces to match their bouquet.  Esther is the only one left to get ready. The others already went to meet with the photographer.

While Esther is getting ready I hear a knock on the door

While Esther is getting ready I hear a knock on the door. "Who is it!" I yell. "Mitch and Scott. We were told to tell you that you have 10 minutes." I gasp. "Essy hurry we only have 10 minutes." I yell while slipping on my shoes. "I'm coming, just let me put this last shoe on." I laugh and quickly pull out my phone to text Avi.

'10 minutes! See you at the alter. I'll be the one in white.💖👰'

"Ok, ready." Esther yells while grabbing both our bouquets. "Ok, let me text Scott in Mitch to see if the coast is clear." I send a quick text and a few minutes later there is a knock at the door. "Let's go." I say. Esther and I head out to meet everyone at in front of the barn doors. While standing  there I see James run over. "Hey sweet boy!" "Hi Momma." "Are you ready to walk down with the rings?" He nods and pulls small flat box out of his little pocket . "Daddy told me to give you this." "Thanks Buddy." I open the box and find the most beautiful necklace I have seen.

"Michael will you clip this?" I ask while holding up the necklace

"Michael will you clip this?" I ask while holding up the necklace. He nods and fixes the necklace. Next thing I now we are being told to get in place. Since my father isn't in my life Mitch and Scott are walking me down the isle. I link arms with them and we wait for our cue. After a few minutes I hear Kevin start playing his cello. I take a deep breath and we step through the doors. The minute we clear the doors my eyes instantly find Avi. As we get closer I notice he has tears running down his face, which makes me start to cry. Soon Mitch and Scott are kissing my cheeks before handing me off to Avi. The minute Avi had me hands I got lost in his eyes and forgot to pay attention to the Minister. The only reason I know when to talk is I hear James talk.

"Mommy! The guy asked you a question."

The crowd laughs and I blush a little. "Sorry. What was the question." I mumble. "Do you Kirstin Taylor Maldonado take Avriel Benjamin Kaplan as your husband?" "I do." I say with a smile. "And do you Avriel Benjamin Kaplan take Kirstin Taylor Maldonado as your wife?" "I do." "Well it is my honor to pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Avi pulls me close and gently places his lips on mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 Years Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"James!" I yell as I watch 6 year old run through the house muddy. I sigh and waddle after him. The past 3 years have been amazing, Pentatonix has  6 albums out and we're working on our 7th. Right now we agreed to take a break from tour, Tori is 4 months pregnant, Esther had her little boy 2 weeks ago and I am 8 months pregnant with twins, one boy and one girl.

"Kirstin! The doctor told you to rest." Avi says while coming in from the kitchen. I sigh. "I know but your son just ran through the house muddy. "It's ok, I'll go get him cleaned up. Now go lay back down." "Fine." I turn to go back to the couch when I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. "Avi! Call Scott and Mitch, NOW!" I yell. He comes running from upstairs and stops wide eyed when he sees me. "Av-" I stop when I feel a gush of water go down my leg.  "Oh God." Avi says before running back upstairs. A few minutes later he comes down with my hospital bag, a semi clean James, and his phone to his ear.

"Yes, I mean now." Avi says before hanging up.

"Ok, thankfully Mitch and Scott are only 5 minutes away. So lets go load you in the car." Avi says while taking my hand. He carefully takes me to our car and helps me in. ight as he buckles me in Mitch and Scott pull in. "James come say bye to Mommy." Avi says. James runs over and I pull him into a gentle hug. "Be good for  Scotty and  Mitchie. Next time you see me we'll have your brother and sister." I tell him. He nods and then leans down to my stomach. "I can't wait to meet you." I smile. "Ok Bud. Time for us to go." Avi says while leading him over to Scott and Mitch. Once James is with them he quickly runs to the car. "Let's go have babies!" He says while pulling out of the drive way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright Mr. and Mrs. Kaplan here are your twins." The nurse says while coming in the room. She hands Avi our little girl and our little boy to me. Just then the door opens again and in comes James, Mitch, and Scott. "Mommy." James whispers. Mitch and Scott must have told him to be quiet. "Hey Buddy. Come meet your new siblings." I say while patting the empty space between Avi and I. He carefully climbs up and looks at the twins with wide eyes. "What are their names?" Mitch asks.

I look at Avi with a smile on my face.

"I would like you to meet Carson Elliot Kaplan and Taylor Grace Kaplan."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End! I am so sad to end this. It's always sad to end a book for me. So thank you to everyone who has read, commented, and voted. I love you all!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love yall💚

Hannah