Chapter 19

Monday after they get James
Kirstie POV
I wake up to the same thing I have for the past 2 mornings, James crying. I quickly get out of bed and run to his room. "Hey baby it's ok." I say when I pick him up. He has a red faces a tears running down his face. "Let's go get you a bottle." I hold him close to my chest and head downstairs. "Hey Mama." I say when she walks into the kitchen. "Hey Baby."
'Ding'
I grab the bottle out of the microwave and head to the living room. While James is eating I get a text from Avi.

Babe: Just pulled into your neighborhood. See you in a few. Love you😘😘

Me: Alright. Doors unlocked. Love you too😘

Now that I have James with me, Avi said he'd get here early so I have time to get ready and take James to my Grandmother's.
"Hello Maldonado family." Avi says while walking through the door. "Hey babe." He pecks my lips and sits down next to me. "Hey sweetie boy. You being good for Mommy?" Avi asks when I had James to him. "I'll be back down to get him ready in a minute." "Ok, no rush. We don't have to leave for over an hour." I nod and run up the stairs.

Thankfully I took a shower last night so I don't have to worry about that. I dig around in my closet until I find a red flannel and black leggings that I pair up with dark brown boots. I quickly put them on and head to the bathroom. For make up I do red lips with silver eyeshadow, then I do my hair. I leave it down in natural waves then put a headpiece.

Once I'm finished I head back downstairs to get James

Once I'm finished I head back downstairs to get James. "Come baby boy. Let's got you on some clothes." Avi hands him over then follows me up to the nursery. "Let's see here." I look around in his drawers till I come across the perfect outfit.

II quickly change his diaper and slip his clothes on before he has time to start crying

II quickly change his diaper and slip his clothes on before he has time to start crying. "Wow, your good." Avi says. I smile. "I learn quickly. Now come on if we drop him off now we'll have time to stop by Starbucks." We head downstairs and I buckle James into his car seat. "Ready to go see Gannny?" I say in a baby voice as I set him up in Avi's car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We pull up at my Grandmother's and I climb out. "Come on baby." I pull out his seat and walk up to the door. "Kirstin!" My grandmother says when she opens the door. "Hey Gram. Thanks agian for watching James while I'm in school." I say while handing her the seat. "It's no problem at all." I smile. "Alright well I'll see you this afternoon. Goodbye baby." I kiss James's head and hug Gram before running back out to the car. "Ok, lets go." Avi pulls out and we head to Starbucks.
"What do you want Babe?" "Avi peppermint mocha." He nods and orders our stuff. "So, I think the guys are wanting to film Edge of Glory this afternoon. What do you think?" "Ok, we can film it at my place after we pick up James." He nods and pulls into the school parking lot.

"Hey guys!" I yell when I see our friends. "Hey Kitty. How's James?" Tori asks when I get close. "Good. He's with my Grandmother right now." She nods. Just then the bell rings. We head to class.
Skip to after school
We pull up outside of my house and I see our friends are waiting. Avi grabs James out of the car while I go unlock to house.
"So where do yall wanna shoot this thing?" I ask while unbuckling James and setting him on his play mate. "What about in the kitchen?" Scott suggest. I shrug. "Ok. Esther you want to film?" "Yeah." "I'll watch James for you." Tori says. "Thanks Tor." We all head into the kitchen and get in order. Scott and Mitch sit up on the counter, while Avi and Kevin stand on either side of me. "1.2.3 and go" Esther cues us and we start singing.

The sing finishes and we upload it to the computer. Once Esther hits the post button it doesn't take long for people to start watching the video. I smile and head back into where Tori is holding James. She hands him to me and I check for a note on when he last ate. Once I find it I see he hasn't eaten in about 4 hours. So I make him a bottle. For the rest of the night we all sit around my house working on home work and out next sing to video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!! Hope yall liked it.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Love yall 💚