chapter 2

Hayes POV

After the adults party , I ask Hannah and Nash if i could spend the night because tomorrow is b-day that way Alexandria can do her thing without me in the way . They said it was ok but I have to check with Alexandria . She was so happy that I was going to be gone so she can do her thing . After the party I went upstair to get Elean to take her to Hannah so that way she not in Alexandria hair tomorrow . We all arrived at Hannah and Nash house I slept in the guestroom I went to bed think how tomorrow is going to go down .

next day

Alexandria POV

I got up and got shower and got dress in a red lace dress seeing that red is Hayes favorite color . I went to bakery and got the cake . The some beer because we are getting the baby setter so we can drink hopefully Hayes wont get dunk and do something he will regret . Then got some decorations .

later at party

I was 6:00 and people start come in I texted Hannah to came with Nash and Hayes . 30 min later Hannah and Nash and Hayes came walking in and we all yelled SURPRISES !!! The party stared and I lost Hayes in the crowed but he is a growing boy and he well be ok . About 10 I saw Hayes but he was dunk and I did not want to get by him I cant stand when he is dunk . I had to PEE so bad I bad and it was all the way up stair I got upstairs and forgot were the bathroom was in my own house . So I just started to go door to door .... but I which I did not do that Hayes was setting on top of a other girl and kissing .... wait is that DIAMOND... Hayes most of have heard the squeak because he look at me and he had regret in he eye . But the only thing that came in mind is to do the same thing . I grabbed the first boy I saw and kissed him....I started to kiss him harder when I knew who he was.....Taylor Canffi . It was a good 2 min , we broke the kiss and he said wow I look down and put my head in his chest . Hayes came out of the bedroom and started yelling the only thing I could is run..... . I run out of the house to the car I lock myself in the car...... .