Chapter 34

Nash POV

I woke up to Hannah throwing up . I got up and help her hold her hair out of her face . We went to a party last night so I thought she just had to much to drink .

Hannah POV

I know Nash think I had to much to drink but really I'm pregnant an I got no where close to that bar . I need to tell him and tomorrow we can have a party and tell family and friends .

Nash POV

Hannah finally got down throwing up and I ask her if she was ok she said yes . I help off the floor to the bed . I got a shower then got dress in a blue T-shirt . with black jeans and light blue vans . Hannah got up and she started to get a shower I laid on the bed waiting for her . She came back out look hotter then ever . She was wearing a white long skirt and a peach color belly shirt with black flats she had her in wavey curls her make up was natural . She saw me staring and she said '' you like what you see " . I got and went over to her in the mirror and put my arms around her waist and whisper in her ear say " Yes " she giggled my comment . She turned around and put her hand on the back of neck and ask if she wunt to go to Brunch seening it was about 12:00 . I said yes we go down stairs and we decided to tack my car .

Hannah POV

We end up going to Chick.fi.al ( sorry of miss spelled ) . I am going to tell him when the food come now it just making small take . The waiter sites us and said " Can I start you off with drinks " ? " Yes organ juice for both of us " Nash say

10 min later

The waiter come back and say " here are the two organ juice would you two like more time or would you like to order " ? Yes I would like a breakfast burrito " I said to the waiter '' and I would like all you can eat pancake " Nash said handing the waiter both menus . I decided that I can not wait on more and I need to tell him ." N-Nash I need to tell you something " I said grabbing his hands . He look at me with confusion and scared . " Yes honey what is it " Nash said . Well remember last week when Adrian went to a friends and we had the house to are self " ? Yes how could I ever forget " Nash siad . Well Nash did you remember to put a condom on " I whisper ? " Are you going to say I think what you are going to say " ? Nash said with a smile on his face . Well Nash I am late and I took a test and it said + so I'm pregnant Nash . I said with a big smile . He had a shock but happy face . When we got home he pick me up and spend me around . I told him that we would tell family and friends tomorrow and he agree me .

ok so happy with it or nah hope you like BYE <3 write you tomorrow peeps !