Chapter 36

8 weeks later

Hannah POV

ok so today is the day we get to get the first sonogram . And , trust me when you are pregnant that is a long wait . I got up out of bed and got in the shower and got dress in some sweat pants that had DANCE down one leg that I got from Alexandria and a Los Angeles sweat shirt .

10 min later
Nash POV

We are at the doctors and Hannah I feeling out paper work before we go back to the doctor .

20 min later

Mrs.Grier one of the nurse came out we out up and went into a room with the nurse . The nurse took some blood and siad the doctor would be in a little .

5 min later

Oh, hello Mrs.GrierandMr.Grier Dr.Melaine said shaking hands . So this is your first sonogram to see if thang are ok then we talk about pic and gender for next time . The nurse walked over and put the fucking ice cold gel on her stomach the doctor took one last look at the file and then came over to Hannah and moved the remote around Hannah stomach . The doctor ask how Adrian was and we both said good Hannah told Dr.Melanie her age . It was taking for every to find the baby but we did the doctor looked at the heartbeat and she had a face that scared me . Dr.Melanie let us go just have hannah to drink lots of water and milk . We went back out to the waiting room to get the date for next time . " your next sonogram will 8-19-38 " the nurse said . " Think you " Hannah said .

Alexandria POV

It is 3:00 and Hayes is work with a new project . I thought when I got a call .

(A-alexandria C-cop)
A-hello
C-yes is this Alexandria
A-yes
C-ok, can you come down to LAPD (Los Angles Police Department )
A-I will but can I ask why
C-Yes, we think we have who hurt you 1 or two years ago
A- ok, be there in about 20 mins
C-ok think you

I tell hayes were I am going

20 min later

I walk in and I tell the cop my name and they take me to a room .

20 min later

A cop walk in with two thing in his hands . "Ok Alexandria these are voice recorded I am going to play them to see if you think that they are the same voice from the night"the cop said pressing play .

He play the first one and realize who it is it remained me of high school - Diamond
He play the next one and this remained me of Hannah hoping that she is ok - Luke ( if you don't know read 16-18 )

He stop and ask if I now how the voices are and I say yes . The first one Diamond and the other one is Luke Hannah's Dad I say . Ok think you . " Is this who did this '' to me and Hannah I ask before he walked out . " Yes we think the girl shoot Hannah cause we found black glove that had gun powder on it " . " And the guy we think took you " . "Ok think you for the info . But do you have a restroom I can us before I leave ". I ask " yea just walk out here then take a right ". " Ok think you have a nice day ". I said following his direction .

I get to the restroom and I lock the door and start to cry . I slid down to the floor and just cry . I need to tell hannah .

(A-alexandria H-hannah )
H-hello
A-H-Hannah their is something to talk you
H-Alexandria is every thang ok
A-yes, but they found who shoot you and kidnap me
H-who you are scaring me
A-Hannah it was Diamond and your Dad
H-(SILENT)
A-Hannah are you ok
H-WELL THIS NOT SURPRISES ME DIAMOND WAS A LITTLE BITCH AND MY DAD OH MY DAD THERE IS NO WORD I CAN SAY
A-I am sorry hannah
H-it is ok sorry for yelling in your ear
A-it ok bye i will text you later
H-yea total bye

End of call

thx for reading hope you like . write you tomorrow 718 words not counting this bye loves <3