chapter 14

I'm back

Alexandria POV
Today is the day me and hayes is going to find out if the baby is a dot or girl. We got to Dr . Melanie office after eating breakfast and waiting to be called in the back. 10min later Mrs & Mr. Grier the nurse said coming out in the waiting room. We walked to the backroom and the nurse said she would be back with the doctor. 20min later Dr . Melanie came thought the door "so how are we going Mrs . Grier? "Good". "Well I see that we are here to see if the baby is a doy or girl and we would like some pic ". "Is that correct"?"Yes", I said lifting up my shirt so you can see the baby . The nurse walked over to put the gel on my stomach. Then the Dr . Melanie walked over and stared to move the remote over my stomach. Soon the baby there was a little baby on the screen. Tears from in my eye holding hayes hayes hand. Looking over at hayes he had tears in his eyes. I turn my head to see a smile across Dr . Melanie face. "Well Mrs&Mr . Grier you will be having a girl.

Hayes POV
Well I guess it is time to learn how to bride. Instead of playing football. But that is OK because now I can be up when she is is trying to seek in after a late party or kill the guy who break her heart . BEING A OVER PROTECTIVE DAD IS GOING TO BE GREAT!!!

I will try and update as soon as I can after I post this .