chapter 12

Day later

Hayes POV

I woke up this morning to Alexandria throwing up . She mumbled something and I ask her what she said and she said load in clear GET OUT I put my hand up in defences and walk out think of what I did to her . I got down stairs and made breakfast for me and sat on the coach turning the TV on . A min later Alexandria came down stairs and sat down on the coach snuggling up next to me . We laugh at all the funny parts but I realizing that I was looking at Alexandria and she was looking at me . Lets have a party she said with a smile who are we going to invite I said as she stood up from the coach . Well Hannah , Nash , Skylynn , Matt , Aaron , Kian , Meg , Cameron , Jack J , Jack G , Shawn , Taylor , Carter , Mahogany , and all the boy girlfriends and we will get a baby sitter to go to Hannah house she said . I started to text everybody to come Alexandria ran out to get party stuff . Within min people started to show up Skylynn , and both of th Jack could not make it because sky was shooting movie and Jacks are on tore . But everybody here beside them .

Alexandria POV

I was getting ready to tell everybody that I was pregnant . I made my way up in front of the fireplace and tap on my glass and everybody turn to me then I yell the news I'M PREGNANT ! I look Hayes was shock and then started to run tors me once again tripping over Petit( Dog from chapter 18 first book ) I chuckle and he got up and walk the rest of the way he got to me grabbed me by the waist and kiss me I heard aw from the crowed . My dad came up to me hugging me in a tight hug he was happy he was going to be a Grandpa to another beautiful thing that happened . Hayes walked up to me after I was done talking to Matt and Hayes was asking how this happened I turn to him and gave him a look then he turn around yelling I GOING TO BE A DAD BECAUSE I HAVE A DICK ! I was just glad that my dad and Hannah mom left before that .

Hannah POV

AW that was so cute I hope I get pregnant again . (hint hint )

lol I GOING TO BE A DAD BECAUSE I HAVE A DICK ! LMAO . sorry i did not update yesterday but that means two chapter today . :-)