chapter 8

2 day later

Hayes POV

Me and Alexandria have been getting along fine . To night I planning on asking her out on date night I just hope she say yes . Right now I am walking to get coffee for Alexandria , Nash , Hannah and me everybody else is asleep ( well this is the first were first awake ) . I got the coffee and went back Shawn house when I got there and the people I bought coffee for were on the coach . While we drinking are coffee and eating breakfast we in a movie I sat down the coach and cuddle up next to Alexandria . In the middle of the movie Elean came down stairs and lay down next to me and went to sleep with me playing with her hair .

later that day

This is my time everybody is out of the houes at the mall even Elena and the only two home is me and Alexandria . I walk up to the kitchen and she there with her new beautiful hair colors on her phone . I walk over to her and see her taking selfies so I decide to photo boom her I put my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder she turn her head and kiss me on the check I smiled and she took the picture . When she got off of her phone she walked over to me and sat down the coach we were setting there for about ten min and I decide to break the ice I lean to her ear and said sorry . She look at me confused .

Alexandria POV

He lean down to my ear and said sorry I look up to him with a confused look . Then he said I'm sorry for not beening there for 7 years he said . I turn to him and said if we can talk he nodded and he studded up and hold out his hand for me to take I smiled and took it I followed him up to my room and set in the middle of the bed and he began to talk . '' I'm sorry for not beening there for 7 years it was my mistake and I'm really sorry will you answer one question .'' My heart started to beat when he said he had a question but I said '' shoot . '' He took a deep breath and said willyougivemeonemorechanesandgooutonadatewithme . Without saying what because I understood him I put my arms around his neck and pull him to a kiss . We pulled away and he ask if that was a yes I shook my head yes then he pull me into a kiss . It would of got heated but there was a knock at the door ;-) . Good thing I lock it . ;-)

next day
still is Alexandria POV

I woke up and the date with Hayes is at 5:00 it is 4:00 so I should start getting ready . I got up and got a shower then got my black ties on then my grey long sleeve shirt . Then my red jacket over it with a scarf and black combat boots . Now it is 4:30 and I decide to take a full body pic for instergrame(sorry if spelled wrong) .

Hayes POV

Hayes POV

I was done getting ready and my phono went off so I decide to see what it was I was a post from Alexandria Grier . I smiled at that she did not change at the pic and the her username . I decide to go see if she was done she was and we were going out to eat and then a movie and the bast part of it is she will not pay of it one bit . After the movie and we went home and I walk her to her bed room and well we started to kiss but I think you know what happened after that. ;-)

tell me if you want me start to getting in details in naughty things ?