Chapter 32

ok so the ages will be at the end of chapter and one other thing is that this book will be a little longer then the first book . Enjoy! :-)

December 31 ,3037 at 10:00pm

Alexandria and Hannah POV

''Oh, Hannah let start setting up the house for tonight . ''Ok , let get the boy up so they can go out and get food and drink's ''. HAYES , NASH we both yell at the same time ! WHAT HONEY they both yell ! WE NEED YOU TWO TO GO GET FOOD AND DRINK'S . OK,they yell again . Now talking to hannah . Well i'm glad we had the babysitter take Milah , Adrian , Elean . '' But , Adrian and Elean are still at school and they might go to the mall with friends''. "We I guest I might call the babysitter ".

( A-alexandria B-babysitter )

B hello
A yes this is alexandria Adrian and Elean Might go to the mall with friends later after school
B ok, think you for the heads up
A ok bye and think you for watching the kids to night
B your welcome and bye

Ending call

Hayes and Nash POV

Ok, let go get the food and drink's Nash . Ok, I well meet you out in the car .

10 min later

Nash you take forever . I know I had to get ready I was still in my PJ the time you left .

an hour later

You guy took forever . Sorry babe . Hayes said to Alexandria .

11:30

20
19
18
17
16
15
14
13
12
11
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
0

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

12:00 am January 1,2038

Alexandria POV

HAPPY NEW YEAR walking over to Hayes to give him a kiss .

Hayes POV

HAPPY NEW YEAR I look over to Alexandria and she is coming at me for a kiss .

Hannah POV

HAPPY NEW YEAR I look over at nash and he come up to me and put his arms around my waist and kiss me .

Nash POV

HAPPY NEW YEAR I started to get a kiss from hannah I got to her and put my arms around my waist and kissed her .

Age do not add 1 I all ready did that for you -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Makenzie 39 Alexandria 37 Milah 2 Meg 37 Hayes 37Hannah 37 Kian 37 Cameron 39Elean & Adrian 13 Peter 6 Nash 39by...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Makenzie 39
Alexandria 37
Milah 2
Meg 37
Hayes 37
Hannah 37
Kian 37
Cameron 39
Elean & Adrian 13
Peter 6
Nash 39

bye !