chapter 43

Alexandria POV

It has been two weeks since Eil ( for short ) has died and Hannah is a little better but she is still shock that it it was a girl and not a boy . But today is a big day for Elean because we are letting her go on her first date with her boy friend Jacob mendes (yes it is shawn son Jacob is a good singer )

Elean POV

Text

Elean : finally
Bea: what
Elean : we can can go on a date if you wunt
Bea: of cores
Elean : when
Bea : maybe an hour after school
Elean : that is fine with me

End of Text

Next Day At School

" Hey baby "! Jacob yell down the hallway . When he get closer we hug and I ask him wear we are going to go tonight and he say " it's a surprise" . We say goodbye and head to different class .

An hour after school

Text

Bea : ok so you wunt to were black and white
Elean: ok thx for telling me
Bea : welcome

20 min later

Elean!!! my mom yell as I get done ting my shoes . I run down stairs seeing Jacob standing in the living room . We say are goodbye and we go on are way .

10 min later

I ask him where we are going then he say something that I thought I would never here him say " We are going to go see Melanie Martinez "! I almost died when he said that . ( that is one of her songs at the top )

When the concert is almost over

The concert is almost over and Melanie Martinez is sing the last song Dollhouse and I look over at Jacob and he is down on one knee and then he say " Elean Fae Grier I wunt to give you this promies ring that you will always be mine no matter what yes or no " . I shake my head yes because I can't speak with with all the tears of joy . He stands up and I jump up and wrap my leg around him.

BTW Elean is 16 now

yes five more charter like i said before there will be 4 ending to this and these are them in order they will be posted you can read all four of them or just one i don't care .

1 ) sad
2 ) angry
3 ) happy ever after
4 ) dream