Ending 2 : angry

ok so if you read ending 1 sad and you are going to read this one that means Ending 1 sad never happened it like you read chapter 44 and then you read this or one of the other ending this is how it will work .

Hannah POV

One Year Later

After Adrian been on that date with Noah she been acting weird . Me and Nash plan sitting down with her .

Adrian POV

I told Noah no but he would not listen he push me to cut and and drugs and since that night have have not stop . Cut at home and even in the school bathroom . And Noah keeps meth in his locker and before lunch he will give me some but I won't smoke it at school I will take it home and do it in the bathroom . When I get home Hannah and Nash will be meeting with there manger and there not home .

Next Day After School

Hannah POV

Adrian come throught the door I try to stop her but she just keep going . I tell her to come down stair after she is done with homework but she never comes Nash gets home from meeting with his manger and we make dinner we call for Adrian but she does not come me and Nash go check on her and she was not in her bed room so we go into her bathroom and she is there lying on the floor with a empty pill bottle next to her we call the ER and we go to the ER the doctor said we could go see her and talk to her . Adrian baby girl who did this to you I ask hoping she would says something . Noah she whisper . I step out of the room to let her dad talk to her while I call Roman .

Call
-------------

Rom: Hello
Han: Yes, Roman we are in the ER with Adrian right now and she told me who would do this
Rom: And that is
Han: She said Noah
Rom:Hannah listen Noah got home from school today and told me something
Han:And that is
Rom:Well he siad that Nash was saleing the drug to him to give to Adrian
Han:Ok will um-ok I half to go
Rom:Bye

End of call
------------------

I walk into the room and I ask Nash to go get me something to drink . When Nash left I ask Adrian . Adrian who was saleing the drugs to Noah . She whisper to me I think it was someone with a N in there name too. Ok baby girl go back to sleep we will come and get you in the morning . Ok she whisper I kiss her on the fore head and go out the room . As Nash drives home the quiter I am . We get home I slip off me shoe and sit down on the couch Nash come sit next to me and I stand up and walk to the kinchen . He get up and follows he try to put his arm around me but I push him off . Are you mad at me Nash ask like he did nothing . No I'm mad at a drug seller that almost kill are kid . I see the regerte in his eye as soon as I as that . SO YOU DID DO IT !?!? YES I DID NOW WHAT ! as we yell at each other I see him getting mad and he walks over to the plates and cup and throw them breaking everywhere . I decide to cool down and take a walk .

20 min later

I come home to see Nash sleeping on the couch . I think to myself that this is the best thing . I go up stairs and get my suit case packed and quitly go down the stairs and write and note for Nash .

Note

Dear , Nash

I leave you with my ring so you can give it to someone else that you actully love and you don't try to kill the kids you have with and slut . I'm taking Adrian with me all you half to do is clean up the broken glass plates and marrier a BITCH and have SLUTY kids . I always knew you
were Mr.Wrong .

I do not love you ,
Hannah

And with that I never saw the Grier family agiang not even my best friend . After a mouth I got a house and change my name and Adrian back to what it was before I married Nash . Nash now has two boy names Cody, Luke his he remarried but his wife left him with the boy . He no longer does youtube . I make vids all the time and when I do a #askHannah they all ask why I left Nash but I never anwser . I remarried and know have three girl named (counting Adrian) Alexandria , Eil .