chapter 16

Hannah POV

Alexandria is taking forever. As I walk to starbucks I hear a small quite scream as I start to run towards starbucks . I get to starbuck Alexandria is no where in site. I go inside and ask the lady if she scene her she shake her head no . I run and run until I get home and slam to get everybody . They all sit there on the coach like nothing happened but then I realizing that they do not know what my dad told me .

Nash POV

Honey, what is the problem ? I ask her as she drop to the floor crying . I bind down to the floor with her starting to get worried of what going on . After about 10 mins of crying she speaks '' Alexandria is in trouble and it is all my fault ''. What do you mean she is right over there...cutting myself off realizing that she is not sitting the coach . At this time Hayes come running out of the kitchen I guess over hearing are conversation .

Hannah POV

After telling them what my dad said . My phone starts to ring

(H-Hannah UK-Unknown)

H: hello who is this
UK: now you known I can't tell that to you Hannah if you want Alexandria back and not died you alone to meet at the first parking lot by the HOLLYWOOD sign and bring 9,000,000 by 5:00pm tomorrow
H: ok

End Of Call

How was that ask getting more and more worried they said we have to have 9,000,000 by tomorrow or Alexandria died . ''Nash how are we going to come up with 9,000,000 by tomorrow''? ''Mabey if we tweet about it we can have the fans help'' . We send out the tweet and now we just have to hope . Hayes wants us to stay there for tonight Nash said coming up to me putting his arms around my neck and sawing back and fourth . I turn to Nash and Hayes and say '' It's my own stupid fault as usual .