Chapter 21

The next 11 chapter are going to be birthday you do not have to read

one year later January 4 ,2037

Cameron POV

Oh...I said sitting on the bed realizing that today is Makenzie birthday . Seening that she was still asleep I go down stairs a call Hannah and Alexandria to help . I go wake up Peter then we head to the dock were the party will be taking place .

Makenzie POV

I woke up to a quite house . I walk down stairs to see a note on the island .

Dear  Makenzie ,

   Honey soooo sorry I forgot that today was your birthday but I am working on it . I took Peter with me so you have the house to yourself until 1:49 pm read the clue at the very bottom of the paper then make your way there . Bye love you baby girl Happy Birthday .

sincerely & love  ,
Cameron & Peter

P.S. Are first date was here but it got cut short because of  fans . Diver up two blocks from house to the stop sign and there will be a clue up it .

Seening it is 1:30 I go get a shower then get dress in

It is now 1:39 so I go to the car and drove up to the first stop sign and got out took it off of it and then got back in the car

It is now 1:39 so I go to the car and drove up to the first stop sign and got out took it off of it and then got back in the car .

P.S.S ok, you got to the stop sign and now you can drive to the party it is were the water meet the wood / sand

ok now I know were it is at the beach or the bock witch I hope he pick dock because that is were I am going first . It is now 2:30 pm what can I say LA traffic . I walk on the dock until I see everybody standing to party . I look at Cameron he is standing there with Peter both of them in a tux .

3:42 pm

''Happy birthday to you ,
Happy birthday to you ,
Happy birthday dear Makenzie,
Happy birthday to you ,''

Everybody sing at once people laughing and smiling . Then Alexandria and Hannah brought out the best thang in the would cake . They set it in front of me Cameron come over and say in my ear ''blow out the candles''.