Chapter 33

WARNING naughty part READ with CAUTION

Hannah POV

NASH! I yell as he is  chasing me up stair to the bedroom . He falls to the bed with me under him . He start to kiss me on the jaw . As my hand move down to his belt he slid his hand up my shirt and clip the bra off he slides my shirt off throwing the shirt and bra to the side . I get his pants off with the help of him . He sites on the edge of the bed moan as I suck . Afterward the pick me up and take me to the middle of the bed he unbutton my pants . Sliding my underwear down he look up at my asking for permission . I nod say yes as he pushes into me I yelp . Faster I yell at him he thrust into me letting my knees go num him stop and climes up to me and kiss me working his way down . He start to lick and finger me . He thrust back into me I role over and start to ride him . He moans in pleasure I clime off of him and we cuddle for the rest of the night fall fast asleep .

naughty part is over and you can read on

Next Week

Hannah POV

It my month and I think I am late . I get up from bed and take a shower and get done getting dress in

 I get up from bed and take a shower and get done getting dress in

I run down stair grade my key and pop in my teal car . I drive to the CVS and pick up a pregnant test . I drive home and knowing Nash is at a photoshoot I park the car in the drive way look it and get inside . I go to the restroom . After I get out the restroom I set it on the table and wait for a min. . The min. felt like 2 hours I look at it with CAUTION and it say .

sorry i have not been up dating but here you go

sorry i have not been up dating but here you go . <3