chapter 15

Hayes POV

When I woke up this morning went to the bathroom to get a shower. When I was done dressing Alexandria was still asleep so I went down stairs to eat then call friends and family to come over and so we can set up a party to pick out the name and announces that we are having a girl. 20 min later there was a knock on the front door as I open it Adrian run in and up stairs to see if Elena is awake .

Hannah POV

We hear a light knock on the door Hayes get up to open it think it was Cameron and Makenzie and Peter ( Makenzie is wife of Cameron Dallas and Peter there son ) but to are shock it is Luke.

Flashback

Come her you little bitch . As he pulls my pants off I wunt to yell for mom but I can't I'm to scared . But I finally it come out MOMMY I hear the front door slam and then feet running up the stairs....until every thing goes black . I awake up to loud sounds and my mom standing by me crying mom I say faintly she look up with tears in her eyes . What happened ? Well Hannah baby girl your dad was rapping you the time I got up stairs he smack you locking you out but luckily I thought I header screaming coming from inside the house so I called the cops . I look over to the house seeing my Dad in handcuffs . YOU LITTLE BITCH I WILL GET YOU ONE OF THESE DAY ! Realizing that he was yelling at me. I look at my mom . Mom I say to get her eyes to look at me yes, honey . Can we move ? Yes , do you remember Alexandria for elementary ? Yes.
When you were locked out I called her mom and she said we can live there . Were do they live ? Oh, in South Carolina .

End of Flashback ( if you did not understand Luke is hannah dad )

I step in front of Hayes as I get ready to say something he talk '' Hannah Baby Girl can I talk to you out here alone''? I shot Hayes a look that say leave the door cracked and stay there so if I need help I will get some one of looks then stepping out the door . '' First of all DO NOT CALL ME BABY GIRL you lost that when you rap me . '' Well as you can see I just broke out if jail and you know why I am here '' .'' I do not know why you are here '' . '' I said I would get you back and I will so watch you back '' . With that he was walking off the pouch .

Alexandria POV

I finally wake up at 5:49pm I go down stairs to see everybody there . It's about 10:50 everybody went home but Nash and Hannah and Kian and Meg . Before me and Hayes start to pick names I ask if anyone wunt me to get them some starbucks . YES I hear Hannah and Meg yell . As I get a block away from the house I have this feeling that someone is following me and as myself I leave my phone at the house . As I get ready to cross the street everything goes black .

Ok I'm back here is chapter 15 think you of waiting .
what do you think happened ? tomorrow you will find out . or It might be today I do not know yet .