chapter 4

Alexandria POV

We landed and Shawn said he would have a limo waiting . We found the limo and Elena and I got in and Shawn was in there . I sat next to him . S-So what happened he ask I turn to him a put my head into his chest and start to cry . I told him to wait until we get to his house so Elean would not be around to here the story . He said that was ok . We got to his and I ask him if Jade(his girlfriend yes the same one form first book )will be there ? He said yes . I got really exited when he said that because she love Elena . We got to his houes and Jade was setting on the couch watching TV Elena ran up to get her attention she look over at me then back at Elena she was playing with Elena but then she got tiered and I put her to bed . Now it was time to tell Shawn and Jade why we came here , I got down stairs and they were setting at the bar in the kitchen . I got over there and sat down and they just stared at me Jade finally broke the ice Well she said , I begging to tell them until I broke down in to tears . Shawn and Jade walk over to me and gave me a tight hug . The only thing that was running thought my brain is....Will he send the guy looking for me or will he stay with that slut ? Or Will we ever meet again or How will I tell Elena about this or well she like it here in Canada or Will she want to go live with her Dad and that slut ? With that I said my good nights and went to my room and went sleep .

Shawn POV

I am going to kill Hayes he hurt Alexandria...wait do I have feeling for Alexandria ?

Jade POV

Going to kill Hayes you know the saying if you hurt my best friend I can make your death look like an accident

Hayes POV

I woke up to a hangover and headache so I went up stair to get change but thought was no sight of Alexandria or Elena . I was on my way down stairs and thought to myself What The Fuck Did I Do Last Night , I grabbed the bowl out of the shelf a turn around and set the bowl on the island noticing the note on the island but I did not think much of it . I made the cereal and grabbed the note as I ate I read....

Dear , Hayes

This is Alexandria and I am not going to tell you were I am with are baby girl . I am leaving you with my ring so you can give it to that slut , whore , ditch of a girl that you kiss last night . I guest this is it for Alayes and time for Diayes . If you Decided you want me to come look for me don't send one of the other guys .

Love ,
Alexandria Nicole Troxle

When I got done read it and saw the ring setting were the note was I just started crying . So I decided to call Hannah to see what happened last night .

( calling Hannah H= Hayes M= Hannah )

M hello
H ya is Alexandria
M no thought she was with you talking it out
H no what happened last night
M OMG you were so drunk you can't remember last night Well Hayes you kiss Diamond
H fuck!!!!!
M you can only be mad at your self you were kissing back . Last night she went to my house to check up on Elean I can call see if she their
H Ya would you do that call me back ok

( call ending )

30 min later

H hello
M well Hayes she came by and got Elena around 6:00 and left
H that what I was afraid of
M afraid of what
H you got time
M yes
H ( reading note the she left )
M well you fuck up
H i know i think she left the state
M no!!!!!!!!:-(

( end calling )

I was so mad at my self right know . Before I knew it I was throwing stuff everywhere I accidently throw my phone across the room and crack the screen .

so what do you guy think Alayes or Diayes ?