Ending 1 : Sad

Start Music at One Day Later (Warning GRAPHIC IMAGES)^^^

Alexandria POV

Year later

Well Hayes & Nash are leaving for magcon . In about one day and me and Hannah can't go because of the kids have school and the girl don't wunt to flow in are steps and as they grew up we siad that was ok and it is . Elena wunt to be doctor and Milah want to be a veterinarian . Adrian wunt to be a fashion designer . I know if Eil was here she would wunt to go with her dad and Hayes . Hannah still gets sad on 9-26 I mean I would to if that happened to me .

One Day later

Hayes POV  (start music)

Today is Nash and my last day of Magcon. Only because we have a family to take care of and be there for if we are half across the United States and something happened what can we do. It is now 7:30am and the plane is boarding at 8:30am . I reluctantly roll out of the bed and go get a shower . I get done and get dress and it is now 7:35am. Before I leaving the bed room I give Alexandria a kiss as I do a smile across her face . I walk down the the hallway and kiss Elean and Milah knowing I that i'm coming home soon after I leave . After quitly getting down stairs I text Nash to pick me up .

Nash POV

As I get down stair after kissing Hannah and Adrian . I get a text from Hayes says he was ready . I get my suit case in the car and go to Hayes house .

10:00 am

Hannah POV (Phone Call POV)

Ring,Ring,Ring

Hannah: Hello, yes is this Hannah Grier . Yes may I ask who is speaking . Oh, this is DPD (Dallas,Police,Department) was your Husben and Brother in law flying today? Yes , why is there something wrong . There was a plane crash landing and we think this is the plane they were traveling on was it the plane 191 LA to NY ? Let me see . I put the phone on mute and look for a note I look under a picture of me and him and Adrian and there is a small pice of paper I read it and it says .

the note

Hannah the first time I saw you I knew you were the one we meet through your best friend and my brother so we can only think them . I love you with all my heart and remember we will be a family when I get back witch won't be long . I love you tell Adrian I love her too ! When I get home all us will go out for dinner .

P.S The plane is 919 we half to land in Dallas for Connecting plane rides
P.S.S love you and Adrian i love her too

end of note

Back to phone call

Yes DPD that was the right fight . Ok we have some bad news . Ok . Hayes Grier and Nash Grier has been confirm DIED . Goodbye mama sorry for your lost . Goodbye you have a nice day . Relizing I have the house to myself I go up stairs and tweet out this

@nashgrier @hayesgrier as been confirm died and I only wunt to be with my family @Alexandriagrier1917 i love you and take car of Adrain GOODBYE .

before I hit tweet I punch the glass mirror it breaks and I cut myself 20 times on each arm I slide down to the floor and hit tweet . The tweet went viral in 2 sec and the last thing I saw was nothing nobody came for me not even Alexandria or Adrain . I walk the street to hoping to see Nash aging .

or

before I hit tweet I punch the glass mirror it breaks and I cut myself 20 times on each arm I slide down to the floor and hit tweet . The tweet went viral in 2 sec and the last thang I saw was Adrain,Alexandrian,Elean stand by the door cry Alexandria holding the paper . They took me to the ER but it was nothing to do I lost to much blood . And that night I saw Hayes , Nash , there mom , and Eil .

damn !! And that is ending 1 sad ok next is ending 2 anger . I cry so hard hope you like bye loves . I could not decide on how to write the last part it was me not seeing nash or seeing nash so i just put both .