chapter 24

one mouth later May 15,2037

Kian POV

I got up and seening that Asher moved out a long time ago . Meg love Bae Miller so I got everybody a ticket to see her seening she was in town .

Meg wake up and since it is her birthday she think that she only going out to eat. But really we are going out to eat then to her show .

Meg POV

I woke up and got a shower and got dress in

We got to Red Robbin finish eating kain grad my and hands my a BAE MILLER VIP ticket I hop rapping my legs around his waist

We got to Red Robbin finish eating kain grad my and hands my a BAE MILLER VIP ticket I hop rapping my legs around his waist . Thang would of got heated but we were in the middle of Red Robbin and around are friends .

We got to the concert and we were all having fangirl moment but the guy . It started and us girl got front set after she sang her album she had an announcement '' May I please have Meg Lawley up on stage ''. I walk around up the stairs . ''Ok everybody we are going to sing happy birthday .

''Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Meg,
Happy birthday to you,

Kian was holding a sign that said ''Turn'' and Cameron was holding one that said ''Around'' . So I did my so was standing there hold flowers then Alexandria and Hannah came out with CUPCAKES ! The best thing in the world .