One: New Nakama in Yuba

Alabasta: Chapters 1-12

Jaya/Mocktown: 13-15

Skypiea: 16-__

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the abandoned and sandstorm-ridden city of Yuba, the Strawhat Pirates, one by one, found a surprise waiting for them as they awoke.

The pirates found themselves at a loss for words as they stared wide-eyed at the scene before them. The rest of their faces ranging from amused to distraught as their captain slept soundly throughout their murmurings.

The sniper, wary of the second stranger who's lap their captain was using as a pillow, asked catiously:

"Who's that?"

Nami shrugged, eyes still observing the person. "Luffy's girlfriend?" She suggested. "Wonder who she is~"

"That rubber idiot got a cute girl before I did?! That can't be! Nami-swan, would you like to be my--"

Nami introduced him to her inch-high gladiator shoes. "No!" Came the navigator's firm and irritated reply. A certain swordsman sighed.

"There's no way Luffy's dating you stupid Ero-cook. Hell, I don't even think our captain knows the first thing about love...unless it's meat. So don't go getting your swirls in a knot, will ya?"

"What was that Marimo??"

"Wanna have a go at it, stupid curly-brows?!"

Luckily, Vivi and Nami separated the two before they declared war upon each other.

"Besides," Usopp added. "I'm sure none of us has ever met her before."

Zoro looked observed the girl and a sleeping Luffy. "Then if none of us have met her before..."

By now, the crew had gathered into a small circle discussing the topic. Zoro looked back to the group huddle the pirates have formed. "-who is she?"

Before any of them answered however, a new voice from somewhere among them emerged. There was also the faint tinkering of wind chimes accompanied by a small giggle.

"Who's who?" The voice slurred.

They all simultaneously stared in shock as the very topic of their conversation was huddled amongst them, smiling. Her head cocked to the side cutely.

"EEEEH?!?!"

Zoro's swords were instantly unsheathed.

Nami reached for the blue tubes of her Clima Tact.

Usopp shakily aimed his slingshot.

Chopper grew into Heavy Point

Vivi readied her string blades (someone tell me what they're called please)

Sanji basically fluttered to her side with a cry of "Mellorine~!" No sense of cautiousness and self-preservation whatsoever as he began to shower her with compliments.