Eleven: End of War and the Ancient Weapon

"FEAST! THANKS OLD MAN! IT'S DELICIOUS!" Came the rather deafening thanks of Mokey D. Luffy. The Pirates were invited to a feast, Vivi explaining to her father the meat she promised Luffy. But Cobra was already planning a celebration anyway.

"No...manners whatsoever..." one of the onlooking guards muttered.

"How can his majesty stand this?" another asked, baffled.

"How is the princess laughing?" a third remarked.

"Truly a sight to behold..." Guard number four stared.

"To think, that the King and Princess themselves would personally invite these pirates into the castle to celebrate them with a feast..." Number Five noted with awe and disbelief.

"So, Luffy-kun," Cobra began. "what of your other friend? The girl in blue?" Luffy looked at the king with a long pause before finally saying(?):

"Ees ouhide wif dah ahl-arh-owah agy." (A/N: Translation= "She's outside with the tall-arm-power lady")

The king however, does not have the luxury of breaking the fourth wall to read the translation, so he simply stared at the pirate baffled until Luffy lost interest and began to stuff his mouth again. "I see." He finally replied and resumed eating as well.

Nami stared at the exchange and then looked away to the doors not commenting. Instead, was idly wondering where the treasury was.

The Strawhat crew had also happily learned of Igaram's (Igarappoi's?) survival. The mysterious Miss Allsunday character had not killed the man and instead shoved him off the boat with a log pose and blew up the vessel.

"Oi!" Luffy swallowed and called to the guards , who tensed. "Why are you all standing there? Aren't you going to eat?"

"Er... we... already ate...?" someone answered/questioned? "We're already full..." they added.

Luffy nodded and began inhaling the food again.

King Cobra chuckled and decided to ask the Strawhat Captain another question. "How it it? Being the hero of--"

"Now stop right there, king ossan." Luffy interrupted, much to Cobra's surprise. "I'm not a hero. I don't wanna be so I'm not. Do you even know what a hero is?" Luffy asked accusingly. The king became wary and a sense of unease made its way onto his face. The table stared in questionable silence until Luffy continued.

"There's this meat..." Luffy began, holding up a turkey leg. "Pirates -thats me- would have a banquet -thats now- and eat all the meat themselves! Like this:" Luffy swallowed all the meat in his hand and spit out the now clean bone. "Heroes share the meat with other people. I want all the meat!" To further emphasize his point, Luffy pointed to the table and inhaled all the food--even the dishes!

And Chopper!

Just then the doors opened and Sylvie walked in on the scene. She took in everyone's shocked faces and Usopp on the table trying to pull Chopper out of Luffy's mouth. She giggled full of mirth and wind chimes were mysteriously heard.

She donned new clothes consisting of a sleeveless button-down one-piece with short pant legs made of jean material. The hems of the piece of clothing had white stitches crisscrossing here and there to make overlapping diamonds. The buttons were made of gold and glinted in the sunlight that streamed into the room. She had golden bands around her ankles and wrists, and her necklace was still the same. Her hair was now tied to the right side by a silky black ribbon. On her upper right thigh there was a band that matched the one on her left arm, a two-piece arm brace with a broader one on top and a thinner triangle cut pattern  one directly below it. She wore, on her feet, the same black silk flats.