Thirty: Calm before the Storm

(A/N: I just found the picture cute...)

That night:

One by one each Strawhat entered the storage room, as to not raise suspicions.

Each Strawhat gathered in the storage room mentioned in the letter, discussing what they had gathered about the base and it's structure using a map Robin had brought. Usopp hadn't arrived for obvious reasons.

Sylvie strolled in in her usual clothing. "Hide and Seek failed. I found all of you."

"You probably used that haki thing to find us!" Nami accused, to which she got a no in response.

"Nuh-uh. I just thought it was obvious. The Marines took all our gold by the way."

Nami formed a tick mark.

"Chill, Nami-nee. You and Zoro-nii are going to go and steal it from the commander's office."

She hands her a slip of paper.

"He wakes up at 5:25 in the morning, usually, then stays in his room for breakfast made by his wife, the head cook. He then either heads into the office for paperwork or his mist preferred option: ditches that to fishing in the grassy side of the island, which is opposite to his office." She points to a spot on the map, the office, and the only grassy area on the island.

"When he's not in the room, it's his second in command that usually maintains things. He, in turn, has a lunch break around 11:45 am that lasts 40 minutes, so he's back no later than at least 12:25 pm approximately. However, since it is apparent that Usopp is captured, he is much more likely to go and interrogate, adding a few extra minutes of absence." She looked up and they all nodded.

"The commander's lunch break is from 12:00 to 12:40. Also 40 minutes. He usually stays in his office for the rest of the day."

"So the only gap is the second-in-command's lunch break." Nami repeated to confirm. Sylvie nodded.

"If you're ever caught, Zoro-nii is strong enough to fight off the marines while you grab the gold. If it's too heavy, feel free to use one of the curtains in the room to split the loot."

The two nodded.

"Wiper-san, wait on the Merry and stay hidden. However, as long as you do that, you can mess with the marines that come to investigate as much as you like to bring about paranoia. Chopper, you can stay with him."

Both nodded seriously. 'Chopper is so C U T E'

Said doctor grinned with confidence. "I'll do my best!"
'Such C U T E. TOO  C U T E.'

Sylvie cleared her throat, diverting her eyes.

"Prince-san, you're good at shadowing people, right?"

"HAAAIII!~"

"Not with that outward demeanor he's not." Zoro oh-so-silently-whispered to Wiper beside him, who barely suppressed a surprised snort. Needless to say, Nami had managed to prevent yet another all-out-war between the two.

Each receiving a boot to the head. (Nami was still wearing the uniform) (this is a reference to something, yes)

And so on. No, this is not the Author being lazy again. Wait...um. You read nothing. It went on through the night, and the pirates all retreated to an empty marine bunk.

(A/N: the end of this chapter. Srry, finals are next week!!)