Five: Impressions and Evidence

HOLY HELL!!!

100 READS~!

I REWARD YOU WITH A LONGER CHAPTER THIS FINE DAY~!

LUV YOU MY VIEWERS~

(metaphorically...  -.-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been awkwardly silent for a while. They had learned the dangers of seastone (through Smoker and Sylviana), and seen Crocodile's face (Sylviana felt very nostalgic). Crocodile has even hinted them of Vivi's eventual arrival courtesy of his partner, who's face the tactician was yet to see.

And now Luffy had been doing impressions of his crew mates.

"Sanji Impression:" Luffy's black, unruly hair covered his left eye, his fingers positioned before his lips--mimicking how Sanji holds his cigaretts. Or cancer sticks, as Sylviana calls them. But who was Sanji? Whatever. It was an almost perfect impression of the cook, and she giggles as she finds a swirl at the end of Luffy's eyebrow. The faint tinckle of wind chimes heard. How'd he do that anyway? Whatever, it was hilarious!

"Who the hell ate all the meat?!"

Usopp burst out laughing, which triggered Sylviana's giggling fit. Wind chimes more defined, but distant. Smoker stares at the girl beside him, his face in question. He didn't see this girl in Louguetown, so she must be new. Her features are familiar to him, but he couldn't place where exactly he'd seen her before, simply because he was damn positive he'd never met her before anyways. But he decided to question it later---when he'd capture them...after escaping this cage.

"Yosh, yosh...here's another one:"

Nami felt an irk mark appear on her head as she watched the two's antics. She glanced over at the blue tactician, wondering how she's faring, and became more irritated to find the blue-eyed girl giggling along with the idiots.

"Would you take this..." She whacked them all in the head. "SERIOUSLY?!" She hit Luffy and Usopp harder than the new girl.

"But Nami~!" Luffy whined. "Since were stuck here and can't get out I'm getting boooored~!"

"It's because we're stuck here that we should be taking this seriously!!" Nami roared, Sylviana giggled again rubbing her minor bump at the scene. Nami's frown deepened.

Then the navigator turned to hear snoring, whacking the head of the sleeping swordsman from which the snores originated from.

"Hn? Morning already?" He asked, rubbing sleep from his eyes. Nami clenched her fist.

"It's still the afternoon!!" Nami growled as Sylviana stood up.

"Oi, Luffy, Usopp. Wanna see my Whitebeard impression?" The two already had stars in their eyes. Zoro, Nami, and Smoker were surprised. Crocodile was suspicious.

Sylviana, having now gained the attention she wanted (Crocodile's), she began to "dress up."

She borrowed Zoro's bandana and tied it around her head, and hung her desert cloak from her shoulders like a captain's coat. She even managed to borrow Smoker's jitte (being shorter than him and having big blue eyes with a pleading look worked. Note: Puppy dog eyes are very effective on big, tough, softies), which she used as a staff in the right hand. Her left hand was brought to her face and laid between her upper lip and her nose, much like a mustache. Puffing her chest out proudly, she bellowed:

"GURARARA! You're a hundred years too early to be challenging me, brat!"

--she cried out in the most commanding and deep voice she could muster, and she noticed that even Zoro almost fell back in surprise at how intimidating she sounded. She grinned wildly at Smoker's and Crocodile's reactions as their eyebrows shot up and their eyes bulged. Their jaws literally crashing to the floor. "I can do Pineapple-head, too~! OH! OH! How about Gol--"