Six: Escaping the Weird Bananas

"So, Princess Vivi, what will it be? The lives of thousands of people or the lives of 4 hopeless pirates and one unfortunate marine?"

"Vivi! Hurry up and get us out of here!" Luffy exclaimed. Crocodile looked back.

"Begging for your life now, eh? I knew it. Just some brats pretending to play pirate."

"I'm not begging..." The boy stated firmly. Crocodile turned to arch a brow. "...if I don't get out of here, WHO ELSE IS GONNA KICK YOUR A**?!"

"Don't flatter yourself, small-fry. The only one who could even get close to hurting me is right beside you." He shifted his attention to the girl whos arms were crossed.

"Just because you were on his crew doesn't mean you're strong. You may have lead him to victory, but never on the battlefield. I must admit, I am impressed. But as you are now, you've gotten rusty. There's no helping it, I guess. Though I do wonder why you're still the same age."

Crocodile snapped his fingers. "This area will eventually fill up with water, but for you my princess," he gestured to Vivi. "death will come quickly." a Bananadile emerged from a trapdoor that had opened as the warlord snapped his fingers. "Have fun with my pets..."

The weird giant banana immediately locked on to Vivi and charged, knocking off an impressive section of the stone staircase. It strikes once again, its tail impacting with Vivi and flung her into a wall. She wasn't able to get up. The blue-eyed girl gripped the bars.

"Vivi-hime-san!!!" 'Wheres Prince-san when you need him?! I can't dissolve out of here where there's a marine, shibukai, and infamous wanted assassin to witness it!!'

"Buru-buru-buru-buru-buru-buru"

The call of a Den den mushi rang and echoed off the walls of the underwater tunnel  Crocodile and Miss Allsunday headed through. The two paused as the ringing continued.

From the corner of her eyes, Allsunday saw the girl, Sylviana, smirk knowingly, all "panic" gone.

"Buru-buru-buru-buru-buru-buru"

Miss Allsunday brought out a Baby Den Den Mushi and answered. The caged pirates, marine, and one princess watched and listened as the conversation unfolds.

"Hello! Hello? Is this thing working? Anyone hear me?" a male voice asks.

"Yes, we can hear you. You're from the billions, right?" The woman replied.

"Is this thing even on? Because I've only used these things before only once."

"No, it's working. Just speak into it." Another voice assured on the other end.

"What you want?" Miss Allsunday asked.

"Hurry up and state your needs" Crocodile snapped impatiently.

"Ah, there's a voice I remember!" The person said. Crocodile's face was one of confusion until:

"Hello, this is the Shitty Restaurant."

"Shitty Restauraunt...?"

"Yeah, ring a bell? If it doesn't, then here's a hint: we chatted once like this on Little Garden." The person answered. Crocodile's eyes widened.

Flashback

Little Garden:
"Yeah, hello. You've reached the Shitty Restaurant, may I take your order?"