Thirty-Three: Seahorses and Dragons dont Mix pt 2

"Hm." This...this wasn't at all what she remembers.

Getting up from her cloud, she stood with a hand on her hips and the other under her chin, stroking a nonexistent beard.

"Hm." Indeed.

Where is Shanks? She was so sure he'd been with her just a few moments ago. The area around her didn't look like Dawn Island. But she's sure she'd remember falling asleep, or being sleepy, while checking in on her fate-blessed charge, Monkey D. Luffy.

Curious.

Even curious-er is the fact that her body is definitely not one of a child who is seven years old. She's ten years older than she should be. Than Luffy should be, according to her memories.

"Tenshi-chan?"

Huh? Turning around, Tenshi D. Sylviana was met with a mature woman around her mid-to-late twenties. Raven black hair and form-fitting clothing, the girl-17-bowed to the woman respectfully.

"Tenshi D. Sylviana." She introduces.

"Nico Robin..." the woman returns, brows for some reason furrowed in confusion.

"Where on the Grand Line am I, Nico-san?" Because surely, such time or age warping madness occurs only on the World's Wildest Sea.

"Do you... know who I am?"

"The last survivor of Ohara?"

The woman's brows arched further.

"OII ROBINNN" a voice suddenly called from beyond Sylvie's line of sight. "DID SYLVIE FORGET TOO?"

That sounded like Luffy though. He sounds...older...? Something strange is going on. Amnesia? Time travel?

As a teenage boy bounded over, Sylvie was relieved to see that, aged or not, Luffy hadn't changed.

"You...know me?" That was weird. She hadn't introduced herself to him before. How could she be missing ten years of her memory?

"Yeah! I remember Skypiea and everything, beating Arnel or something, but then I woke up here. The others too, except Robin somehow. It's a mystery."

One by one, strange people walked out onto the deck, missing some measure of their memories, though, none had lost nearly as much as Sylvia had. At most, Zoro, the Swordsman, had lost over two months, having just met Luffy. Sanji missed just under two months, with the Strawhats's just entering the Baratie. Nami missed three and a half weeks. Usopp couldn't recall two weeks. Chopper, the doctor, only missed a handful of days, believing to still be on Skypiea.

Why was she missing ten years of memory...?

"TEN YEARS?!"

Startled, the tenshi looked up to the surprised faces of the crew.

"Did I...say that out loud?"

"Yeah. You did." They said in sync.

Frowning, Sylvia went to lean on the railing of the Merry, chin in her palm. She thought deeply about the situation. After a few moments, she turned back, lips parting to say something—

—she cocked her head the the side with a frown.

"Who are you again?" She asked.

"YOU ALREADY FORGOT?!"

"Uh...maybe?"

"Tenshi-Chan...are you still losing memories?"

The girl placed a hand on her head, frustrated.

"...yes. Very slowly. I have a lot of memories...whatever's taking them seemed to sense that..."

AN: um. I decided to split the chapter into pieces. Next one will be posted on Saturday, two days from this.