Ten: How to Stop a War

ONE THOUSAND VIEWS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! *CRIES* Ill try to finish the Alabasta Arc quickly, then move on to Mocktown/Jaya and Skypiea. Which, since its kinda boring to me, with have some surprise changes to the storyline!~

(Epicness at the climax of chapter)

~.~

-~-o-n-e--p-i-e-c-e-~-

~.~

Sylvie gaped at what she knew were the final moments of battle. Finally, Luffy inflated himself and twisted.

The ground was barren and just barely holding up, and the Strawhat crew had went to the town square to prepare for the rebel army, stating that Luffy ordered them to stay out of the way. Crocodile really didn't hold back. Yet here he was, soaked to the bone which were also mostly broken. (A/N:Sorry guys but I just cant do a Luffy vs Crocodile fight. Not good at that. Have the following video as an apology~)

"Luffy!" She cried out. He was laying down on the floor, Chopper was frantically but expertly wrapping his wounds. She went over and took out the small container filled with the Healing Rain. She added one to each wound. She then paused, and glanced over to Crocodile's unconcious form a few feet away. Crocodile had another hook on him...and it was leaking a purple substance. She had forgotten about that! Her 'medication' could only heal physical wounds, not poison!

"Poisoned...where's the--"

toss

She instinctively caught the object, and found a clear liquid in a small vial. "This is...?"

"Yes. The antidote." Robin replied. Sylvie wasted no time in opening her captain's mouth and practically shoving the antidote down his throat. He was rubber. He could handle it.

She smirked. Now's the fun part! "Now, you guys. What we do next is my way on how to stop a war and look awesome doing it! But first, we need back-up. The marines should now be heading here as we speak." On cue a cry rang out and it's familiarity on whose it belonged to shocked most close by to hear the girl's proclamation.

"STRAWHAT!!"

"Ack! It's him! The White Chase Smoker!" Nami cried out.

"Eeh? Smokey's really here?" Luffy panted, still exhausted.

Sylvie stood up from her position of leaning over Luffy and stretched. She took a deep breath and stepped forward. Not far behind Smoker there was Tashigi and a platoon of Marines.

"SMOOOO-KUUUN!" She cried out loudly.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT, YOU BRAT!" He roared in response.

Smoker, Tashigi...and the other guys in their marine group arrived and circled the pirates and finally took notice of the royals. They assumed the worst.

"The pirates kidnapped the royal family!" The soldiers cried in horror.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SOLDIERS!" Everyone else roared. The soldiers found something else to scream about.

"AHHH! THEY BEAT UP ONE OF OUR ALLIES!"

"CROCODILE IS OUR ENEMY, IDIOTS!"

After some explaining, Smoker agreed to the terms, reluctantly, due to knowing that he'll get credit, anyways.