Twenty-Nine: Cannot Think of a Title. Suggestions?

(A/N: first of all. SHUT UP ABOUT UPDATES, GEEZ. My inbox had like seven people saying something along the lines of "I really like your Guardian of the Destined story! But is it discontinued, if not, pls update soon!" ...And the like. My story isn't that well written. Hell, every chapter was made as I went along. Sure, there's minor planning, but it's more like ideas. Anyway, thanks for the other rather large percentage of you peeps for reading other books while you wait. I needed to focus on the state Exams more, but by the end of this week, I'll have no exams (tht I know of) and a spring break the following week, giving me plenty of time to update. Now, rant is done! Enjoy my writing)

*edit: state exams are done, so...

Chopper was busy at work tending to the patients, hopefully he'll be able to care to all of them before the signal. It helped that Wiper was with him, stoic as he was, but, like Zoro, was also reassuring. He helped tend to the mild-minor injuries that required simple tasks, such as stitching, and simple surgery like taking out small chunks of wood and metal that impaled the limbs of some patients and stitching them back up. It was experience, he had said, which Chopper didn't doubt. Thus, the reindeer hybrid doctor was able to focus on the more fatal and paralyzingly wounds. The other doctor, the shy lady, was really nice and wasn't suspicious at all. She was scared of blood, but Chopper helped her get over that fear in favor of saving lives.

The surgeries were finished without a hitch, Wiper's decent medical knowledge helped saving hours of tending to minor wounds. There were only a few patients left, and there was a knock on the surgery room door. A young marine peeked his head in.

"Is there..um...someone called "'Reindoc' here?"

Immediately recognizing the play on words, Chopper left the bandaging to Wiper and walked over to the short marine.

"I'm Reindoc." Chopper managed to say with a straight face. The marine handed a letter to him.

"From Commander Shepard, sir!"

Chopper knew from the nickname it was from one of his nakama, but couldn't really figure it out.

"What's it about?"

"She said that that information was private."

Ah. It was Robin.

The marine swiftly walked away, shutting the doors. Once he was gone, Chopper unfolded the letter.

"Dear Reindoc,

I am in need of your assistance in the storage room at nine in the evening. Some of my aquaintances would like to have a word with you regarding the medications and techniques used back at headquarters.

~Commander Shepard

It was in incredibly familiar handwriting. Robin had found something.

----------------------------------------------

Each of the hidden strawhats received the letter individually, all sent from 'Commander Shepard', who is currently in the library, fully aware of marines watching her every move. Those letters would arrive to her intended comrades.The marine she had sent already knows, anyway.

Nico Robin silently left the library and lost the marines in the hallways.

----------------------------------------------

Usopp couldn't find any one of his comrades. But that was fine. Merry was his priority. He had quickly changed into a dock worker's uniform, and purposefully strode around, trying to blend in. Perhaps he was behiving too confidently...

"Hey you!" Usopp froze. "State your name, rank, division, and identification code!" The sniper's mind drew a blank. 

"Ah...um..."

"He's one of the pirates! Capture him!"

Usopp ran.

And bumped into another marine, who clumsily held him down despite their short and thin structure. Usopp blames his panic. The commander stopped before the two, eyes narrowed. He wasn't falling for this. That little marine could be a friend.

"Name, rank, division, and identification code now, soldier!"

"Merigo Tenshi, Trainee! Division 4 under Commander Shepard, code: Zero-Kyu-San-Ni-Go. Sir!" The man seemed convinced as the other marines began to drag Usopp away. That left the Captain and the Trainee in the docking area.

"Weren't you that brat from before?"

"H-hai."

"Good work back there, brat."

Usopp stared at the two as he was dragged away to who-knows-where, frustrated as he watched the young marine fade from view. He'd be damned if he hadn't heard giggling and wind chimes before the door outside closed shut.

----------------------------------------------

(A/N: EasterEggs included in this chapter! One references another wattpad One Piece story that I REALLY like, I'm going to start doing tht from now on, btw. I wanna know how popular some stories might be. The other is for people who get past Water Seven in the series. Both are in the same paragraph, same piece of dialogue, even!)

(A/N: Plus my own drawing of Sylvie! DIGITAL DRAWING TIME!)

(A/N: Feedback? Background image is NOT mine btw, its a screenshot from the anime)