Eighteen: Upper Yard, Invitiation?

(Fun fact, Sylvie's favorite food is Vanilla Ice Cream)

Nami and Sylvie soon had Angel Beach in sight.

"That's...Conis and the others! Who are those guys talking to them, Syl-chan?"

"Those are the...ah...White Berets, they're the law enforcers in Skypiea."

"So like the Marines?"

"Something like that, but not as serious." Sylvie cupped her hands around her mouth and called out to the crew. "Hey guys! What's going on there?!"

"These guys are trying to make us look guilty!!" Chopper answred back. "They're also saying that we kidnapped you!"

The two were closer now and Nami returned the Waver to Pagaya. Sylvie confronted the White Berets.

"Excuse me, but why are you convicting my comrades in such a way?"

"God Enel proclaimed that they have illegally entered, and kidnapped you, a Skypiean, beforehand to pay the passage for them."

"Eeh?! I came from the Blue Sea! That money was the crew's money! I was merely the one who handed it to Ama-san!"

"You are being forced to say that, young miss, but you're safe now! Your family must be held hostage within their ship." The leader, who's name was Captain McKinley, grabbed Sylvie's arm and turned her around, feeling her upper back through her clothes. "I don't know how they're hiding your wings, but we'll find a way to get them out again. Go to a safe place, civilian. We'll take care of these Class-5 criminals."

"Wait a minute! I told you I'm one of them!"

"She's right! They came together!" Conis added. The Captain turned to the blonde angel.

"Are they holding family of yours hostage, too?" He asked, but before she could answer, he continued. "God Enel-sama has invited the white-haired girl to meet him for her distress. Be grateful he is to be so generous. It's an unusual offer."

"Like hell she's going with you bastards! Silkie, say no!" Luffy demanded.

"As if she would refuse--"

"I refuse." the tactician bluntly stated with a frown.

"I told you you don't have to listen to what the Blue Sea scum say!"

"And I told you enforcer scum that that guy." she pointed to Luffy. "Is my captain!"

"Perhaps they brainwa-"

"They didn't do that to me either! I told you I don't wanna meet that Attack-Stealing, over-confident jerk who probably does nothing but laze around all day on some golden throne!" She said, voice rising. "Whoever this Kami-sama is, I don't want to see him! The only God that should rule is Gan-Fall! He may not command lightning itself, but he doesn't make ridiculous rules such as this!" there was silence as Captain McKinley and his group tried to process the entire thing.

Suddenly Luffy's fist zoomed past her head and hit a solider behind the group, who was aiming for Sylvie with an arrow. That acted as a signal as immediatly the White Berets attacked, causing the Monster Trio to retaliate. The one-sided battle ended quickly in the Strawhats' favor...depending on who's view.

The now beat-up McKinley stood up. "The White Berets...are the most gentle and understanding guardians in Godland!" he proclaimed. "But they, they wont be so merciful! You are not Class-2 criminals!" He pointed rudely at them.

"No amount of begging or cries for mercy will be tolerated! The Preists of Upper Yard will be your judges!" he roared. "Heso!"

And with that, the injured Enforcers crawled away in defeat. Literally.