Twenty-Three: They Do More Than Just Glow

(A/N: There are going to be a few practice scenes with Wiper and Sylvie, because so far the votes are tied. After reading what I got down on Wiper, you guys can vote again! and BTW, the picture above is for reference for Sylvie's eyes later on in the end of the chapter)

Its a day after the fight that the Strawhats decide to leave. So they have the rest of the day to cool off and re-gather supplies. All the survivors of Angel Isle were to live with the Shandians on Upper Yard, and the Priests were given a second chance in life.

Currently, our little tenshi is contacting a very important person on one of the leaves of Giant Jack. In new clothes, she now donns simple light-blue overalls, the shorts folded up to her thighs with a drawstring to keep the fabric to her hips tied in a loose bow, and a white T-shirt under. Her fringe left alone, the upper section of her hair is pulled back and tied with her favourite night-sky ribbon.

On her feet she wears sandals much like Luffy, gold cuffs fastened just above her ankles and wrists, her pendant on a gold/silver chain. And of course, over this, she wears her classic cloak from when she appeared in Alabasta, which she had left on the ship during the entire Skypiea fiasco. Minus the extra fabric protection around the neck of course.

In her hand is a Baby Den-Den Mushi...with a silver shell. These were rare, as they were just as capable as a normal Den-Den, but also just as portable as a Baby Den-Den (A/N: Calling them Den-Dens is so cute~).

I'm glad to finally hear from you again, Sylviana. ≠

"I'm sure you knew the moment the memories came back. I thought I'd already told you how it worked." Sylvie smiled nostalgically. "It feels like it was only yesterday we parted."

Only because you weren't concious at that point. I've lived all XX years of it.

Sylvie laughs. "C'mon, XXX-XXX, you're XX, you aren't that old yet!"

Not as old as you of course

"My age is not the same as the length of my existence, XXX-XXX. I thought I told you that as well." Sylvie pouted.

"Who are you talking to?"

Sylvie jumped. "SorryXXX-XXX,butsomeone'sheresoIgottagonow,BYE!" And the Den-Den Mushi sleeps. Looking up, she sees none other than Wiper approaching. Arching a brow, she asks:

"Well, what brings you here?"

Wiper narrows his eyes.

"The priests, Aisa, and Enel aren't the only ones who can utilize Mantra. Haki, you called it? You were following us the entire time. Why wouldn't you show yourself and help until the end?" he asked, arms crossed.

"Ah, so you can use it. Heh. Thought so. It was some sort of test, I guess...for what, I don't know so next question. I know you have plenty, Wiper."

"You...your wings. Explain." The shandian said bluntly.

"You know about that? How?"

"You captain...Luffy, was it? He spoke all morning of them as we were setting up shelter in Upper Yard."

"He did, did he?" Sylvie replied. Then she sighed. "You probably already know the three classes of Angels. My class is the only one with the ability to manipulate clouds..."

"Not weather, or air." Wiper seemed suspicious yet genuinely intrigued.

"Well, that's because of this." Sylvie taps her gem pendant. "It further enhances the power of Class A angles. When worn by a Class B or C, only their senses of weather are increased, as well as the srength and length of their wingspan and speed when flying."