Nineteen: God's Game of Death; A Tactician's Worth

Previously:

"Whatever. I decline your offer. And Oredeals and Preists? The term: God is a Gamer apparently rings true. I'd rather be a participant in the survival game of yours, Enel. Ja ne."

And with that, she sprouted wings and flew off into upper yard.

----------------------------------

Get ready for some serious calculations!

And seriously?! 6K already? No. Sorry! I cant do a perview every other chapter or ill be basically giving you spoilers! Not that Im thrilled! A truly am, but if it's going to be that fast, Ill move on the rules to the amount of  chapters. Every six-ten chapters MAYBE ill give you a preview if im in the mood.

Yeah, sorry. But its for suspense!

(Im evil, arent I)

ENJOY!

----------------------------------

.

.

.

.

Sylvie paused in mid-air and frowned. She turned back to God's Shrine, at Enel's smug and amused face.

"What...is this?" She frowned. Around her wings, and herself in general, there was a light layer of high-voltage electricity. She knew, that if he wanted to, he could harm her in this state.

So why can't she just manipulate this electricity, you ask?

Well, It was directly connected to Enel like some chain from his finger, and she cannot control another being. She felt a tug, and soon found herself on God's lap. She crossed her arms and pouted.

"Now, don't give me that look, Goddess."

"I'm not a goddess. And that's not my name." Suddenly, the girl perked up.

"More are approaching...?" She muttered. Enel looked at her, then out to the distance. "Ah! It's Bull-Mask!"

"You can use mantra?"

"Mantra...? Oh! You mean Observation Haki. Yes I can."

"Observation Haki...is that what those down on the Blue Sea call it?"

"Yeah."

"You're full of surprises."

"Am I?" Sylvie asked. Her attention was not on him, though. "Who are those people? Bull-Mask calls himself a Shandian. Are they Shandians?"

"Rebels. They are to join us in my Game of Death." Enel smugly stated as if fact.

"Aren't we in heaven? People can still die?" the tactician said skeptically. To this he had no response, and she began counting the amount of auras currently on the island.

She summed it all up into three main 'teams.'

-Her crew

-Shandians

-The Priests and Enel's enforcers

There were other independent 'players' as well.

-Gan Fall

-A giant native snake

-a small child

And apparently, she and Enel were to participate as well.

"Five." Enel suddenly said. And Sylvie looked up at him (curse his height!) and arched a brow.

"Five people will remain, once this game is over. I will bring those five with me to the Fairy Vearth, and you..." He tugged on her wing. "Will be by my side. A total of seven."