Eight (pt2): Round Two:"It is not my place."

Previously:

Not the victim noticed the sky become dark. Neither did the one who inflicted the wound on the victim.

She did. She saw the clouds beginning to gather, that she was about to lose control. The storm was arriving. Her rage roared for it's release.

She gladly welcomed it.

#!$^$#%&^%(*^&()&(^*$%%

So before this next chapter I want to say thanks to 500+ views!!!

So uh thanks!

And sorry for the long haitus

#!$^$#%&^%(*^&()&(^*$%%

"Strawhat Luffy. There are many pirates like you in the grand line. Had you ignored your feelings, you may have lived longer..."

Crocodile watched as the blood dripped from his hook, and water dripped from the bottle around the boys's neck. It was only then did he notice the dark storm clouds approaching. So did Miss Allsunday.

"A storm..?" She questioned, eyes narrowed.

The Strawhats Heading to Alubarna

"EEEEH?!"

"What is it Vivi?! What's going on?" Usopp asked. Nami's eyes widened as she followed the princess' gaze.

"A storm?! We could see it from all the way here!! Its near Rainbase!!"

"Is it Dance Powder?!" Zoro asked.

"No... they don't have the green tint, and lightning isn't common when Dance Powder is in use." Vivi pointed out.

"So is it natural?" Sanji inquired.

"It can't be!" Nami exclaimed. "Storms don't form that quickly!"

Crocodile, Luffy, and Sylvie

Lightning struck the ground a few meters beside Crocodile. He turned to it and was shocked to find the sand there had turned into pure hot glass instantly. His eyes widened and darted to where he knew the source was. The sandstorm he had created earlier was gone, and in its place was a little girl, dark eyes glazed over but maintained a bright blue color, a sign of rage. Suddenly, the girl vanished and appeared crouched casually on the warlord's extended left arm, face shadowed.

"You will et him go." It wasn't a suggestion. It wasn't a command. It was a statement. Crocodile narrowed his eyes.

"And if I don't?"

"You will know pain. Let go. Now."

"What kind of pain can someone like you infli-"

Crocodile gasped out harshly in shock as all of a sudden as an intense and abrupt burning invaded his senses and he nearly fell to his knees. Though the major pain was sharp, the throbbing afterwards wasn't as severe. That didn't mean it still didn't hurt like hell. The next thing he noticed was that the pain originated from his wrist which felt considerably lighter.

Then he noticed why his wrist hadn't felt anything but pain, and the reason behind the sudden loss of the weight from his hook and the boy's limp body.

His wrist. His hook.

It wasn't there.

Crocodile quickly searched for the girl, boiling with rage as his other hand gripped his lower forearm, trying to ease the pain and winced as he did so. She saw her zooming away towards Alubarna with her captain, the capitol, and a note appeared before him.